Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I don't understand why you would dump a bunch of water over your head just to stand there and talk.

Or, in fact, for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I remember when Kane's music hitting was met with a reaction of "OH SHIIIIT :stonk:"

Now I don't remember the last time Kane won a match or looked remotely threatening.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Pariah Rex posted:

The last time Kane looked threatening was when he was facing the WWE Champion, when that champion ceased to be Daniel Bryan Kane had to go back to being a dork.
I've actually forgotten they fought. Wow. gently caress Korporate Kane.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Every time. I love that DDT.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Pariah Rex posted:

Paige as a face is subgarbage level.
Paige as a heel is fantastic
Us Brits have always been the best bad guys.

EMPHASIS, Kane, STRESS that SCRIIPT!

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Pariah Rex posted:

Remember when they had this ex referee as like a bartender or something talking about how after refereeing HiaC his family left him and his church shunned him. Then at the end of the interview he went off camera and they sold it like he was going to kill himself. What ppv was that on?
Tim White at Armageddon 2005. That lead on to a series of skits where each week he'd try a new way to kill himself. It ended with him shooting Josh Matthews. They don't talk about it any more.

Team B-list Cenas

pressedbunny fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 18, 2014

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Who the gently caress let a pterodactyl loose in the crowd?

e:fb

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Worth staying up to see Big Show grooving to Henry's theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Mark Henry... THIS.. is YOUR LIFE!

• Locked thread