Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

idk but the bit where he says "Windows Whistlar" and "Levelord solves a CRIEM!!1!" still make me cack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I prefer Jeff Dunham the racist

naem
May 29, 2011

Yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sure

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's not really relevant because kids these days don't do the 1337 h4x0r poo poo anymore

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

loving kids these days man. instead of h4x0ring yu0r ip they make a meme about it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Instead of GeoCities and Angel fire there's Facebook at twitter. No way to lay on teh pwnage on n00bs

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
and here I thought Jeff K was Richard K's twin who was consumed in the womb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i sometiems type like him when im playing the latest COD, it gets people really angry

• Locked thread