Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Wait do people actually like the Transformers and GI Joe movies?

Like I understand watching them once because some people are horrible sperglords about their Saturday morning cartoons, and the movies have bright colors and big explosions and poo poo to hold your attention.

But then after the movie is over, they reflect on it in think, "Yeah this was a good movie." Does that actually happen?

Pacific Rim is almost as bad but at least it doesn't have some comic/cartoon "canon" to adhere to for nerds to flip out about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Effectronica posted:

Well, I showed her.

I don't think you did

Bregor
May 31, 2013

nomadologique posted:

gladiator sucks really badly except for the fight scenes. thank god it came out right around when dvd came out so you could just skip to the fight scenes. but outside of that, holy poo poo, 2+ hours of suicidally boring movie.

I agree, I never saw what was so good about Gladiator. Pretty basic story and I'm not a Russell Crowe fan. Watching it on TV is just miserable since they cut the fights a lot and with commercials it's really loving long.

• Locked thread