Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
(a spoonful of icecream) do you also take a bite of the icecream into your mouth, spit it back onto the spoon, and finish it a few seconds later?

OwlBot 2000 fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Yes, Im a Fly

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Also, get murdered.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

lol if you do your own chewing CHUMPS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OwlBot 2000 posted:

do you also take a bite into our mouth, spit it back onto the spoon, and finish it a few seconds later?
oh, so it's our mouth now? gently caress you. im leaving. im taking the kids. you can just rot.

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
I can't really answer your question because I unhinge my jaw and swallow my food hole, sorry OP

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I had homemade massaman curry tonight.

I ate it with a spoon.

Suck it.

:captainpop:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

I had homemade massaman curry tonight.

I ate it with a spoon.

Suck it.

:captainpop:

yeah but did you spit it back out and then whatever the op said i dunno

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
If you just put the icecream in your mouth and swallow straightaway, you just taste the cold and not the flavor. I'm surprised nobody else does this, just about everyone in the Pacific Northwest eats this way (perhaps due to large number of Russian immigrants?)

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

OwlBot 2000 posted:

If you just put the icecream in your mouth and swallow straightaway, you just taste the cold and not the flavor. I'm surprised nobody else does this, just about everyone in the Pacific Northwest eats this way (perhaps due to large number of Russian immigrants?)

Perhaps because your spoons are all comically overlarge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i only own stolen plastic forks

• Locked thread