Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ninpo posted:

He didn't have a great game but this is ridiculous. There was a few moments where he ghosted past a West Brom player or two before being fouled or running down a blind alley, saying he has zero ability is dumb

hes been over coached and the good things he did last season are not there anymore.

Lads looking more Obertan than Ronaldo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Januzaj was defintely playing like a ghost, that's for sure

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Ninpo posted:

He didn't have a great game but this is ridiculous. There was a few moments where he ghosted past a West Brom player or two before being fouled or running down a blind alley, saying he has zero ability is dumb

Have you learnt nothing about the perils of embracing mediocrity from the last year?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Psybro posted:

Have you learnt nothing about the perils of embracing mediocrity from the last year?

Better go full on hyperbole then!

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

It's quite likely that Moyes would have more points than Van Gaal at this point if he'd been given a similar amount of money to spend.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Strawman posted:

It's quite likely that Moyes would have more points than Van Gaal at this point if he'd been given a similar amount of money to spend.

Wow.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Strawman posted:

hosed up but true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Agreed. Makes you think.

• Locked thread