Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It's good... wow. Wow. I'm overcome thinking about it... Beautiful. Those men are heroes in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
LOL my man edgy as gently caress 5 golden manbabies

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i dont think any of them happened and were just false-flag attacks to take my guns away qtiyd

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

no they will not posted:

It's good... wow. Wow. I'm overcome thinking about it... Beautiful. Those men are heroes in my eyes.

:agreed:

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Eh they could have killed more.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm not sure about this OP.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

seung hui-cho had a 33 kill streak and got banned for hacking

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

[walks calmly down school hallway, torso and arms swinging impossibly fast in every direction, shooting the walls]

[v/o]: headshot. headshot. headshot. multi-kill. headshot. ultra-kill. headshot. headshot. wicked sick.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
You sick son of a bitch!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

high schoolers and little kids are mostly insufferable so yeah i agree op

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9J5tYShNY8

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS THIS FORUM COME TO? LAUDING MASS MURDERERS? WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
obv the sensible way to stop them happening is not to ban firearms - we should arm every schoolkid instead. that way everybody has a fighting chance

Darwin ftw

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
when i was in high school, i was horrified by school school shootings. the older i get, however, the more i sympathize with the shooters. this world is hosed, is what i am saying.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

when i was in high school, i was horrified by school school shootings. the older i get, however, the more i sympathize with the shooters. this world is hosed, is what i am saying.

You just didn't wanna get shot.

Pussy.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

yes that's the least sociopathic viewpoint available

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Some Sperg: HURR DURR, MASS SHOOTINGS ARE BAD!! KIDS DYING IS A TRAGEDY!!
Me: Actually, how about you do some reading and get the facts, the collateral damage of a handful in order to get across their messages is actually beautiful and an incredible piece of art, these men were more courageous and resolute in their beliefs than you will ever be. Now don't you have some My Little Pony to go watch?

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

SJW false flag attack

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Me: Actually, how about you do some reading and get the facts, the collateral damage of a handful in order to get across their messages is actually beautiful and an incredible piece of art, these men were more courageous and resolute in their beliefs than you will ever be. Now don't you have some My Little Pony to go watch?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
9/11 was an inside my rear end job.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

it's dumb because we could stop school shootings forever if we just banned humanity but as usual fuckin useless congress doesn't have the guts to launch all the nukes and crack this bitch open

it's what we, as a species, want and deserve

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
sandy hooks was fake. look it up maaaaan

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
The government knew.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*in a mark ames voice* actually school shootings and workplace violence are similar in many was to slave uprisings, whem you consider the cultural signisnfacnace ofa thathlkeelauotp

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Nacho Destroyer posted:

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
How do you feel about the fort hood shooting?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

There haven't been any non-familicide mass killings in the U.S. since Elliot Rodger. That loser was so pathetic he made gunning down random people uncool.

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

it's dumb because we could stop school shootings forever if we just banned humanity but as usual fuckin useless congress doesn't have the guts to launch all the nukes and crack this bitch open

it's what we, as a species, want and deserve

Humanity's greatest possible achievement is self inflicted extinction.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dianetics posted:

Humanity's greatest possible achievement is self inflicted extinction.

uh actually humanity owns, you nihilist lame-o

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Chamale posted:

There haven't been any non-familicide mass killings in the U.S. since Elliot Rodger. That loser was so pathetic he made gunning down random people uncool.

This is very unsettling.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Elliot Rodger was a false flag designed to make mass killings seem uncool

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS THIS FORUM COME TO? LAUDING MASS MURDERERS? WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?!

ASSHOLES MOSTLY!?!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

no they will not posted:

:captainpop:

nice

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
We will not have our schools cursed and filled with hedonistic desires by teens. Therefore we will not teach safe sex or allow condoms in the school. It's disgusting and vile.

Ok next subject, let's get armed security in the hallways and get the teachers to carry guns too. Praise The Lord and vote Republican.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nacho Destroyer posted:

le owned

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thats where your wrong op :colbert:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Yivgev posted:

[walks calmly down school hallway, torso and arms swinging impossibly fast in every direction, shooting the walls]

[v/o]: headshot. headshot. headshot. multi-kill. headshot. ultra-kill. headshot. headshot. wicked sick.

this one is p good too

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

flase flag heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

no they will not posted:

Ban.

• Locked thread