Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
rate
View Results

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

6/10 great blowjobs (very enthusiastic) but terrible sex just laid there like a pot roast and wouldn't let me do her from behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Decebal posted:

Something doesn't add up here :confused:

Was quoting OP. His e/n thread is good reads as OP has a pathological need to defend his poor decision making with poor decision making.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OP has a pathological need to defend his poor decision making with poor decision making.

this creates the absolute best en threads

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
70 mg of valium is kind of a lot to take in a single night, man. Especially if you're downing 12 drinks.

Better up your intake if you wanna tap the sibling strange.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Normally I don't like it when someone commandeers a thread by airing the OP's trash from another thread but when you've made a big embarrassing e/n thread about your girlfriend and what a creep you are it seems like the only reason you would make a no content OP about your girlfriend would be to remind people of that thread.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Moooooom! Her creepy boyfriend is hitting on me again!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I will not rape your girlfriend.

Oh wait...

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

itsgotmetoo posted:

Moooooom! Her creepy boyfriend is hitting on me again!

:captainpop: hot bod :captainpop:

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

If she'll get it on with you and her sister in an incestuous menage-a-trois then 10. You should probably stick with them forever, as "Doomsday Preppers" has let the cat out of the bag regarding the importance of women. (Women are so important to rebuilding society ..or possibly bartering for firearms, I may have fallen asleep with Netflix on, anyway, they're so important that you should have a spare woman. Preferably an almost-as-attractive sister with terrible self esteem.) Some deranged people regard another woman as "the ultimate prep".

If for some reason she looks down upon sharing you with her sister and refers to you as a "sleazy drug addict" then 1. You should not depend on her when the poo poo hits the fan. (Note: Whenever someone says "when [blank] hits the fan" on the show you have to drink.) She probably would not even agree to help you hoard canned food and bottled water as your relationship stands. As a Plan B you should get her and her sister pregnant, as there is no way this could not bring y'all closer together in a relationship.

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

to remind people of that thread.

That really was not the intention here.
But anyway it's fair game, I still don't think it was that bad, we're still together so I still think there was a ton of over reaching in that thread.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Oh hey, yeah. You caught me just as I was putting this thread down. Haha, goodnight!

Moooooooom!

naem
May 29, 2011

DID YOU BANGED TEH SISTAR

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Guys, I'm telling you, people totally overreacted in that thread I posted where I told everyone how I drunkenly insinuated that I want to gently caress my girlfriend's sister on Facebook. Especially when I continued posting plastered for days afterward, culminating in my decision to wander the wilderness down under, instead passing out in a pool of my own vomit on the bathroom floor after masturbating on the toilet and reaching a joyless rubbery orgasm while imagining my possibly future sister-in-law's hot bod.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Guys, I'm telling you, people totally overreacted in that thread I posted where I told everyone how I drunkenly insinuated that I want to gently caress my girlfriend's sister on Facebook. Especially when I continued posting plastered for days afterward, culminating in my decision to wander the wilderness down under, instead passing out in a pool of my own vomit on the bathroom floor after masturbating on the toilet and reaching a joyless rubbery orgasm while imagining my possibly future sister-in-law's hot bod.

Go on...
:fap:

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Ehhh.. OK whatever.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
the meltdown is real

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you still consider suicide every day, but haha please dont call the cops guys its jokes

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
OP, my advice to you is to stop taking that Valium right now. Cold turkey dude ! It's the only way to get respect from your girlfriend and her hot sister.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
he hasn't come back. he's either a bad troll or he killed himself.
Either way we win!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Hotter than your sister but not quite as good in bed as your mother.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Alternate thread ideas :

rape my girlfriend

rat, my girlfriend

plate my girlfriend

give this account to my girlfriend

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Aurora-Capitah posted:

Ehhh.. OK whatever.

Can you bump your en thread, or someone else do it? I'm worried about u

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I use Playa. It has not helped me become one. Should I sue for false advertising?

Also need pics to rate.

latinotwink1997 fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Oct 19, 2014

exp0n
Oct 17, 2004

roll the tapes
your girlfriend is a oval office

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

If she'll get it on with you and her sister in an incestuous menage-a-trois then 10. You should probably stick with them forever, as "Doomsday Preppers" has let the cat out of the bag regarding the importance of women. (Women are so important to rebuilding society ..or possibly bartering for firearms, I may have fallen asleep with Netflix on, anyway, they're so important that you should have a spare woman. Preferably an almost-as-attractive sister with terrible self esteem.) Some deranged people regard another woman as "the ultimate prep".

If for some reason she looks down upon sharing you with her sister and refers to you as a "sleazy drug addict" then 1. You should not depend on her when the poo poo hits the fan. (Note: Whenever someone says "when [blank] hits the fan" on the show you have to drink.) She probably would not even agree to help you hoard canned food and bottled water as your relationship stands. As a Plan B you should get her and her sister pregnant, as there is no way this could not bring y'all closer together in a relationship.

Do not ignore these pro strats OP, you'll regret it

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
Did the OP edit out the pic? I'm also confused by the binary rating selection in the voting options...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Aurora-Capitah
Apr 29, 2014

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

give this account to my girlfriend

This actually is her account. Mine was banned.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I came here to post about my fat girlfriend but this is funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol man OP got owned again by the same guy. p funny would lol again 5/5 thread

• Locked thread