Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Smile at a black person and say "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon". They won't know what to do. They sort of make a confused, panicked face. Try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
got mugged by a black already since reading this thread

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
but how can they tell i'm smiling if i've already crossed to the other side of the street.....??

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You've left your gated community and gone to a place where those people live?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"How are you today?"

"Alright"

"Merry Christmas"

"Alright"

"Hey, your head is on fire"

"Alright"

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm part time at a deli and a lot of the white customers at my job must not be very socially adjusted because their default response is always "you too".

"Here's your order, I hope it's delicious!"

"you too!"

:confused:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont really give a poo poo about skin color.

What I hate is when the people at fred meyers ask me if I need help finding something or ask me how im doing.

gently caress off! I know youre just doing your job, but leave me be!

I dont wanna talk to folks while lookin at nomz.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you work behind a counter and end your customer chat with anything but "have a nice day" you are inviting embarassing statements

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

thats funny i judge everyone i meet based solely on skin color

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I don't smile at anyone. It hurts my teeth

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Smile at a black person and say "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon". They won't know what to do. They sort of make a confused, panicked face. Try it.

thats just to u

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

thats funny i judge everyone i meet based solely on skin color

hosed up if true

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Around blacks, offer snacks.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol if your face isnt overcome with fear and hate at the sight of any nonwhite people

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Junkfist posted:

Around blacks, offer snacks.

Around Blacks, wear slacks.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
around whites, prepare to get hosed

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Amateur Saboteur posted:

I'm part time at a deli and a lot of the white customers at my job must not be very socially adjusted because their default response is always "you too".

"you too!"

Someone else beat me to it but:

BKPR posted:

if you work behind a counter and end your customer chat with anything but "have a nice day" you are inviting embarassing statements
Though you would expect a socially adjusted person to know that.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i dont know all the black people (which is basically just drug dealers) are cool as gently caress and down to earth/funny as poo poo

white people suck im through with white women

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

around whites, prepare to get hosed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
unexpectedly having to regard strangers with politeness elicits a panic reaction

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

this half tilted expression :3:

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

hey guys im racist but it's cool because i disguise it with irony and pretend i was just joking

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

bitchtard posted:

hey guys im racist but it's cool because i disguise it with irony and pretend i was just joking

thats kinda hosed up dude

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Every once in a while I'll catch a random black guy just staring me down from across a room like he wants to annihilate me.

I must be doing something right! :)

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

Amateur Saboteur posted:

"you too!"

Hey man, sometimes I just want to get out of there and not have a conversation so I just would respond everything with "you too". My brain isn't really registering what other people are saying

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

white people post like this

black people, however, post like this

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

psyopmonkey posted:

What I hate is when the people at fred meyers ask me if I need help finding something or ask me how im doing.

gently caress off! I know youre just doing your job, but leave me be!

I dont wanna talk to folks while lookin at nomz.

ur an insufferable human being

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
life is like a photograph...

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I think this guy might want to rape someone

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Christmas Present posted:

white people post like this

black people, however, post like this

HES GOT A GUN

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
every morning i say good morning to the Building Service Workers at my job. all of them are black lmao

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

If we're making blanket statements, most of the black folks I work with are markedly more reasonable than most of the white folks I work with. On topic - Black folks are also larely more open to developing friendships and more apt to strike up a convo or SAY "hi". White people just act like nobody around them exists unless it benefits them. These are my empirical observations.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Cool topic BTW

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think this guy might want to rape someone

He looks irritated

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

He looks irritated

his life was basically destroyed by the meme of his photograph lmao

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
You know, I never understood why people think this guy looks so scary. Without the meme attached to it, he doesn't look any different from any other random guy on the street.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

bitchtard posted:

if you live in america you are gonna be a little racist at the least so you can either pretend you are better than everybody like a bitch or you can make jokes about race on the internet like a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

He looks irritated

im actually kinda sad I made that joke. I think that meme ruined that guys life.

• Locked thread