Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i have ~$560,000 in gold coins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JustTerrible posted:

because GBS hopes their scorn will incite the poor to kill their rich white asses

they are the catalyst for the revolution.

mmmm yes this is it

you totally uncovered our agenda

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

bring back lf

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Clochette posted:

bring back lf

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Alright, because no one else has posted it yet. I can only assume the poor are ignorant as well. Such as is common to their breeding and station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXWEM4gZhg4

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

SHISHKABOB posted:

I always thought gbs was all about eating the rich, not hating on poor people.
that's the impression i get. if anything, GBS trips over itself to defend poor people. in its eyes, poor people can do no wrong - or at least do no wrong that can't be explained away and thus excused by their socioeconomic status.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg

also kill all the poor

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
On some of our games, we are fantastically wealthy, and are consequently deserving of everyone's respect. I may have single digits in my bank account IRL, but on no less than several video games am I a bona fide billionaire.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I love Mitchell and Webb but still

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kuato posted:

On some of our games, we are fantastically wealthy, and are consequently deserving of everyone's respect. I may have single digits in my bank account IRL, but on no less than several video games am I a bona fide billionaire.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

There's a convo on the first page about fast food being for people. Wtf? How weird must you be to make that sentence.

• Locked thread