Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Text tshirt tucked into black jeans kool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Narciss posted:

This guy's ideals are laughable (I support reasonable Feminism), but he actually has a pretty cool Aesthetic going on.

You are a star.

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
He looks like Anton Lavey without the intensity or the genuine devotion to Satan.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Narciss posted:

This guy's ideals are laughable (I support reasonable Feminism), but he actually has a pretty cool Aesthetic going on.

Yeah, maybe if you're an evil wizard.

I mean it's cool if you are, I am too.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Everything about him is really rehearsed and obviously he's trying really hard to look impressive in a tryhard Pua way. There's nothing appealing in the aesthetics he presents because they're all so transparent.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I am an mra and hate feminism and even I hate that guy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lol just lol at having a BMI prime at or below 1.0

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Captain Candiru posted:

Everything about him is really rehearsed and obviously he's trying really hard to look impressive in a tryhard Pua way. There's nothing appealing in the aesthetics he presents because they're all so transparent.

Pretty much. Like he'd be a real catch if he mellowed out and stopped trying to be a living performance piece but that'd require removing his head from his rear end.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
dont post pics of me. op.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013
is that guy Terry Goodkind

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014

Narciss posted:

Is his aesthetic being bald and addicted to multiple substances?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Davis Aurini is that rarest of birds in our modern age, the true aesthete.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
Peace Through Power

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ice cubes in his whiskey loving lol. patriarch

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Seriously I don't know if you goons know this but if he were trying any harder to be Spider Jerusalem his dick would fall off:

And yes the comic Spider Jerusalem is from is exactly as juvenile as it seems.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

mind the walrus posted:

And yes the comic Spider Jerusalem is from is exactly as juvenile as it seems.

yeah but I want to read it now

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mind the walrus posted:

Seriously I don't know if you goons know this but if he were trying any harder to be Spider Jerusalem his dick would fall off:

lmao he really is

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's not a terrible read, but yeah it's juvenile as all balls.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

juvenile principled rage against oppressive power is the purest and most correct form of rage

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

juvenile principled rage against oppressive power is the purest and most correct form of rage

and the least likely to have any effect whatsoever

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

and the least likely to have any effect whatsoever

yea, its art, really

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's actually a really charming concept in how retarded it is-- somehow in an unspecified time in the far future where cameras are so omnipresent they are literally microscopic and airborne a lone man is able to make a capitalist living off of a written Newspaper column. And not just any living, he becomes a mega-celebrity who gets to live in the best penthouses in the city with a gorgeous Amazonian stripper for a bodyguard and a Winona Ryder-style pixie for a protege.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Something about that couch pattern that brings out the worst in people. I've never seen it anywhere good.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that spider cartoon thing is a really really bad and embarrassing attempt to ape HST

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I unironically enjoy this man's videos. In his effort to use what he thinks educated diction sounds like, he sounds faggier than Cobra Commander.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

that spider cartoon thing is a really really bad and embarrassing attempt to ape HST

its a comic not a "cartoon" please show some respect

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

You don't know the half of it. When it's just a comic riffing on a weird unspecified sci-fi future where cultural mores and taboos have been punted downfield and a lot of "shocking" poo poo happens but people remain relatively consistent in how they adapt, and the HST-expy is just riffing on it it's actually pretty good.

Then about 1/3rd of the way through it becomes HST vs. The President fan-fiction. I am not joking in the tiniest bit.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

natetimm posted:

Something about that couch pattern that brings out the worst in people. I've never seen it anywhere good.

reminds of something you'd see in a cheap motel

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
a bald douchebag that smokes

seems accurate enough

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

come on barbie lets go party

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

natetimm posted:

wow this is completely true

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

it's HST vs Nixon fa fiction interspersed with frothing rants about how tranhusmanism is bullshit and I love it dearly

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

I like how he has one leg tucked under him and he's sitting on his foot, like a child would do.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fred christ is my personal jesus

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

lol this is who i wanted to be when i was 14

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

circ dick soleil posted:

I like how he has one leg tucked under him and he's sitting on his foot, like a child would do.

I like how he has his cell phone and other poo poo clipped to his belt that is a sure sign of someone who's a dumbfuck you don't want to be around

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

unlimited shrimp posted:

lol this is who i wanted to be when i was 14

who didn't want to be Kane

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Who hurt this man to make him like this?

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
sjws apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Arian_Samurai posted:

Who hurt this man to make him like this?

whatever happened hes overcome it and is totally not tortured by whichever demons you are hypothetically referring to

• Locked thread