Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Agag posted:

Beta-male gamer virgin: "Male-dominated society has deemed me a loser and a failure. Should I adopt alternative value system such as feminism? No, I think I will double down on the frat-bro culture that spurns me and dehumanize women anonymously online."

*dies a virgin*

FEMINISM ISN'T REAL, YOU oval office BITCH, I'M GONNA KILL YOU *literally proves feminism is real just by existing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

weirdos bring up the extremist feminism "all sex is rape" all the time but regular rear end feminists are sex positive and will probably gently caress you if you're not a loving douchebag and they like you

sex shame is stupid

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Feminism would be tolerable if it was removed from all types of politics entirely

everything is politics dude, even apolitics

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is what insufferable people say.

I go home and I have rough sex with my wife while she hits me with a paddle or a whip and calls me racial slurs. As far as I'm concerned feminism just exists now to give organizations money to pay people with little to no practical skill sets.

my point is that even being apolitical is a political stance, telling people to "get politics out of my X" is in itself a political statement

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Yes I know I listened to Moving Pictures too, it's a good album.

I like that album too, wanna be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

why don't gamers realise that every time they abuse a woman or say they're ugly and that's why we should ignore what they say that they're proving people like anita sarkeesian right

I mean way to shoot yourself in the foot, feminism ownin a bunch of fools without even saying anything

• Locked thread