Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Lets get our terms correct

From wiktionary -
Feminism - A social theory or political movement arguing that legal and social restrictions on females must be removed in order to bring about equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life.

First-wave feminism - The original period of concerted feminist activity during the 19th and early 20th century, focusing on de jure gender inequalities, primarily that of suffrage (the right to vote).

Second-wave feminism - A period of feminist activity that began in the early 1960s in the United States and broadened the gender equality debate to include family, the workplace, reproductive rights, etc.

Third-wave feminism - A period of feminist activity that began in the early 1990s as a response to perceived failures of second-wave initiatives and the realization that women are of many colours, ethnicities, nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds.

cyberfeminism - A community, philosophy and set of practices concerned with feminist acts in cyberspace.

gamergate
- unfortunately no one can be...told...what gamergate is...you have to see it for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I kinda hate you.

Lurkers take notice: In GBS this is kind of a complement

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Iggy Koopa posted:

i just meant like throughout my life ive met them, not like on dates i just happen to know a bunch of ladies that look like that lady does

Oh thanks for clearing that up because we all assumed you were going on lots of dates

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Throwdini posted:

they should just buy and shoot guns to cure their penis envy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzKVg8OGbI

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Agag posted:

Ugly Women face widespread discrimination and abuse in Western societies. Please don't conscript feminist critiques for some racist agenda against Middle Easterners.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Agag posted:

As I pointed out in another thread, all human beings are dangerous.

Existing is dangerous because it eventually leads to nonexistence. #2deep4u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

I can dig feminism when it's legit, but there's a certain brand of it that acts like all men are conspiring to keep women down. In actuality, part of being a man is accepting the fact that nobody really cares about you (except maybe your family) so you have to make your own way and figure poo poo out for yourself. Guy friendship is not like girl friendship at all.

• Locked thread