Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Narciss posted:

The cognate distance in Feminism can be seen in how little lip service they give to womens' rights abuses in places like the Middle East; instead they focus on trifling issues in 1st world nations like the U.S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Pththya-lyi posted:

yes, because powerful nations imposing their values on other cultures has always ended well

no, don't

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i'm going to read the second sex soon, i think :)

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

As I pointed out in another thread, all human beings are dangerous.

learn some intersectionality (the real thing) and get back to us.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

No you.

Please don't threaten people with sexual assault because they disagree with you. <--- controversial feminist idea

That's not a threat. Telling people to suck your dick is not a threat.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

So you don't believe ordering strangers to perform sex acts is threatening. Interesting.

Minority = gamers.

It isn't. It's only threatening when you're doing other threatening things to give it the menace that doesn't exist online or in casual conversation. Like, if I told you to go gently caress yourself if you asked me for the time, would you think I was ordering you to jack it?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

I think this should be a safe space where everyone can discuss their feelings without that kind of triggering language.

Go gently caress yourself.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

Another vindication of the feminist critique of online misogyny.

This hot take fresh from your Google search results for "civil rights movement."

white, probably straight dude pretends that racism has never had a sexual component

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

Intriguing. Please explain how you think Al's Emmitt Till reference is connected to the issue of feminism. After you've had sufficient time to don your fedora.

It isn't?!

I'd like to superglue a fedora to your head and watch you sob like a little baby.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

Violent ideation is a precursor to violent action.

Have you considered that it might be you, instead?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Agag posted:

So wise.

Please stop making the Taint Reaper look good by comparison.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

The phrase never trust a politician rings the loudest and truest of anything, and the fact that people to this very day are duped by them because they appeal to your pet causes for campaign donations is pretty lol worthy.

I mean what abortion is like a decades old fight that's better to never be solved because of how much mad cash rolls in to fund the political sides. That sweet dead baby money is like crack cocaine.

Jeez, look at all the purestrain teenage cynicism here. EDIT: I don't want to be agreeing with the racially-insensitive guy.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

No because not all goons are familiar with Eric Holder, so I went with something broader.

Is this about gunwalking? Is it really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i feel catdynamite is laughing at us, because i would be

• Locked thread