Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Tautologicus posted:

Feminism is about securing more power for women in western societies, societies where they already enjoy a considerable amount (through sex and subterfuge :v ).

redpilled by moldbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

feminism is cool and good

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think abortion should be legal and safe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

Anita Sarlaccpitian

hahfdaslfahahadsk lmao oh my god i cant even breathe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i watched some of the anita sarkeesian videos and i think shes right. a lot of the evidence and clips from videogames prove themselves and theres so much of it that its really overwhelming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

violence against women isnt a big deal in videogames, videogames arent sexist *post youtube clips of like every game made in the last 20 years with lots of unarguably sexist stuff happening constantly while the market was 90% 14-30 yr old men*

• Locked thread