Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Are you 400 pound uber goon with Cheetos stains on your shirt reeking of shame? That's why you never had sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
op must be married :rimshot:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Don't get obsessive or weird about it op, okay guess that's my serious post for the day.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
my problem is i get too much sex. my dick and balls always hurt and I jizz dust.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Jose Oquendo posted:

my problem is i get too much sex. my dick and balls always hurt and I jizz dust.

text me

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ive never had sex and yet im an attractive wealthy mixed race californian with a bmw what the gently caress.......

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

ive never had sex and yet im an attractive wealthy mixed race californian with a bmw what the gently caress.......

reported

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

call me

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
we can fix our problems together OP. call me. let's have an awkward, sweaty, greasy solution.

muddream
Oct 13, 2014

have you always wanted to die violently?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

a magnificent rodgering awaits you soon i promise.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I've always wanted to op but never got the chance.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

muddream posted:

have you always wanted to die violently?

Yeah.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Just jerk off into your Fleshlight and let your imagination give you that confidence sex-havers have.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

.lnk to the past posted:

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Being on the receiving end of a good beej is like getting every FFVII character to lvl99 all at once, but on a girl's face

I recommend it

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Now when people admit to being virgins i secretly think they're all:
A: lying
B: joking
C: better than me

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Must be your penis size. Remember the national average is 5

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Crap posted:

anybody else having this problem, or for those not, any tips?

Obvious fakepost, stop trying to be with the 'in'-crowd of virgins. Admit it, you're a sex having loser just as much as the res of us. Be proud of who you are dammit.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Obvious fakepost, stop trying to be with the 'in'-crowd of virgins. Admit it, you're a sex having loser just as much as the res of us. Be proud of who you are dammit.

i'ven't

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

According to the Ozma list in the mod forum, OP is indeed a virgin. Please don't shame users in GBS when you have no valid proof...

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.
Sex is an Illuminati conspiracy to control the world. I'm onto them though, they won't have me!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They'll never get my precious bodily fluids

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

my penis functions solely as a waste disposal unit

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Are you 400 pound uber goon with Cheetos stains on your shirt reeking of shame? That's why you never had sex.

i know a guy like that who hit it and quit it. back in my freshmen dorm there was this nerdy girl who, according to her roommate, used to rub her clit to the tentacle hentai. anyway one day this 400 lbs uber goon showed up in the dorm, looking like he hadn't bathed in years with a yellow stained wife beater. turned out tentacle girl had found him on craigslist for some nasty nasty loving

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Harald posted:

sex is actually a lot more work than you'd think

Lol the girl i just banged was on top and asked to switch positions and i just flat out said no

Eff that

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
elliot rodger is that you?

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Crap posted:

anybody else having this problem, or for those not, any tips?

I used to have sex. Apparently, I wasn't very good at it because it's been a long time.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
having sex is a good way to get laid but other than that idk

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Most of my fingers smell like vagina

One smells like a butthole

Sigh

you irl