Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Boring week. Bama shat on Texas A&M.

FSU is currently getting Tomahawked right in the Osceola.

And Will Muschamp is probably dead by the time I get this thread posted.
https://vine.co/v/Obh3dK2wlYX

Oh and OU's kicker missed a 19 yarder that would have beaten K-State.

Discuss.

HOTLANTA MAN fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas bad.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress Oregon, gently caress Washington, gently caress Cyler Miles

11 years :smithicide:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

South Carolina bagged a big win against Furman, allowing them to take it easy for a week and finally get some backups much needed experience.

While nice, none of that changes the fact Auburn will hang 60+ on us next week.

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008
Mizzou got a W. Given to them. By Florida. :unsmith:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
N: The Mizzou Tigers beat Florida 42-13 with 121 yards of total offense.
V:

tranime scholar posted:

deliver me, oh lord, from this loving offense and kill my stupid rear end with AIDS so i never have to watch mauk throw the football ever again

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I saw my first snuff film today and it wasn't pretty

VVVVVV There it is. I've been waiting for it all day

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 19, 2014

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Boring week. Bama shat on Texas A&M.

More like:

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008

:drat:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
My friend is currently consuming the entire Heineken keg he bought for this game.

I am stone cold sober, with only Taco Cabana in my belly.

I'd like to say this was the biggest surprise of my weekend, but to be honest I almost skipped watching the game to go see Gone Girl. I wish I had.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
JT Barrett continues to be the best heisman candidate no one is talking about. Ohio State football fucks up another team of lovely east coasters who don't give a poo poo about football and formally joins the enemies of Rutgers Athletics. Seriously looking forward to the Sparty game now--it's going to be total war.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

not every kansas biiiiiiiiiiitch

the lord put me here to root against you i am sorry

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Maryland beat Iowa. nice

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
USC wrecked Colorado

I am content for a week

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@APMarkLong: Gators AD Jeremy Foley stood in end zone near Mizzou side and didn't say a word to coach Will Muschamp as he left field

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Ehud posted:

@APMarkLong: Gators AD Jeremy Foley stood in end zone near Mizzou side and didn't say a word to coach Will Muschamp as he left field

Pre-emptive RIP to coach combover. Wonder where he'll go next

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

tranime scholar posted:

Pre-emptive RIP to coach combover. Wonder where he'll go next

IDK Michigan

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Paging Deteriorata

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Gator Coach List

Dan Mullen

Dana Holgorsen

Rich Rodriguez

Mike Gundy

Kyle Whittingham

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
"Good teams don't lose two in a row" -Paul Johnson, head coach of a not good team

We're on our 3rd defensive coordinator in 7 years and we've had the same lovely talent and scheme. Beat Virginia Tech and Miami, but lose to Duke and UNC gently caress this defense.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh and OU's kicker missed a 19 yarder that would have beaten K-State.

Why? :smith:

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
ESPN said UGA would lose.

Again.

Lmao.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Ehud posted:

jorts

Henron posted:

ESPN said UGA would lose.

Again.

Lmao.

every uga fan thought they would to

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
I wish UGA had lost to Arkansas so we wouldn't be the team to give Coach Butthead his first SEC win. Here's to hoping LSU blows it or something.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

That's what I was going for, yeah

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

You don't want to see the pic I considered using :stonk:

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
Seriously what the gently caress is up with Alabama football? We play the shitteist two games I've seen in years and then we come out and rip TAM a new rear end in a top hat? Why can't we play like this all the time?

Notre Dame and FSU are currently tied. I don't know what I want to happen in this game other than maybe artwork dropping out of the sky.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Tonight was the first time UK looked like a team of freshmen and true sophomores. Rattled from the start and it showed. It doesn't really change my outlook on this season or future seasons, UK just has to move on and not get rattled by this.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

I'm not even mad, good game KState. :shobon:

I hope Hunnicutt shakes whatever his issues are and I hope Josh Heupel gets fired into the sun.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Kentucky is still Kentucky it seems.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dr_Strangelove posted:

You don't want to see the pic I considered using :stonk:

I'm Tim Kerlee's crushed pelvis

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

SaltLick posted:

I'm Tim Kerlee's crushed pelvis

UGH. Front page of the Dallas Morning News.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
You guys are all lucky that OU had a morning game and that this thread was only recently created, because I was ready to melt down so drat hard.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Went to my first game today. Yelled my throat out.

Great game.

Roll tide.

gently caress Aggie.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Benne posted:

gently caress Oregon, gently caress Washington, gently caress Cyler Miles

11 years :smithicide:

17+ points each time :smug:

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.
I was kind of reluctant to use my tickets for tonight's Georgia Tech game given that the defense has been playing just horribly and we were sporting a five game losing streak to the Yellow Jackets. I'm glad that I went. That game was really exciting and competitive and I ended up having a really good time. The defense is still terrible but man, Marquise Williams was brilliant. Ryan Switzer and Mack Hollins owned. poo poo was extremely cool and it felt good to break the streak against Tech. Definitely a respectable crowd for a fall break game with few students left in town, Carolina fans were loud and are definitely getting better about coming out, even when the team is bad.

it was a must win and the season was teetering on the brink and they won it, now at least they won't go winless in the ACC. Also:

#GoACC
#GoCoastal

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I was asked to go to a coworker's house this afternoon to make sure he hadn't killed himself. I was relieved to have an excuse to stop watching the Aggie game.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

WE HAD THAT GAME THE ENTIRE TIME

EXCUSE ME WHILE I BREATHE HEAVILY IN THIS PAPER BAG FOR AN HOUR OR TWO

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Big 12 championship game going to be baylor vs k state after wvu drops one to texas anne frank fanfic rules gently caress a&m and gently caress fsu and notre dame too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
I don't know what the major Notre Dame message board is, but someone should go check on their servers right about now after that call.

• Locked thread