Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

Well, our guy was investigated and the complaint was withdrawn in a he-said/she-said.

Your guy had a video and the evidence was destroyed.

Both guys have an unpleasant odor, but only one was suspended and vigorously investigated.

They had the full complaint and basically the evidence showed that they knew each other and were friendly based on text messages and not drunk according to eyewitness statements and that there wasn't enough evidence to say if it was consensual or not. What will piss me off is if this gets brought up again in a year and we'll have to deal with it all over again since there's no statute of limitations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Reminder: Miss State has the worst secondary in the SEC West

Kentucky runs the Air Raid

Pleaaaase let it happen

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I like upsets but if the Mississippi teams both lose their undefeated seasons then we're doomed to Alabama boringly rolling over the playoff for another championship.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestheHammer posted:

That isn't really a case of not following their rules, as I do not think they have any rules on not punishing schools based on non-football things.

It was more them venturing into rather uncharted territory.

Yeah, no competitive advantage from retaining a coach on staff.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

Raku posted:

Kentucky runs the Air Raid

In name only

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

wheez the roux posted:

going to the arizona game with the family, my parents brother-in-law and nephew are all staying at my apartment. i went into the stadium late at night during the week when it was unlocked and duct taped flasks under our seats so it'll be waiting for us when we get there. go cougs

goddamn that is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
after the latest Army Self Reported Recruiting Violations im beginning to think the season is over

• Locked thread