Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Sucks to be OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Maybe if you weren't chasing tail all the time you could learn to read? That's my second question. Here is my first question:

the answer is yes, op

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Helpimscared posted:

Sucks to be OP

actually the OP is extremely cool

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Errant Gin Monks posted:

You don't need to get fit, fat women get laid all the time. Fat guys do not.

Haha, are you serious?!

edit, for clarification: fat men have a way easier time getting laid than fat women, bc of certain double standards regarding physical attractiveness. Like, it is super common to see a thin, fit woman w/ some schlubby, beer-bellied, bald dude. Not so common the other way around.

But also, it is pretty easy for fat women to get laid.

Pillow Clerk fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Oct 19, 2014

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm happy. Seriously nobody else is with me on this lifestyle choice?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Absolutely no one is with you on this lifestyle choice.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Harime Nui posted:

Absolutely no one is with you on this lifestyle choice.

I am.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Nobody except you gives the slightest poo poo how much you do or do not get laid. Thinking that this actually deserves opening a thread over is more than enough justification to mock you for all you're worth.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

I'm happy. Seriously nobody else is with me on this lifestyle choice?

At the risk of getting too personal: I have a v. low sex drive (may be artificially depressed by SSRIs), to the point that I don't go out of my way to pursue sex, and don't think about it all that often. Or what I would consider often. But in the context of a serious, committed relationship w/ the right girl, it'd be a different story.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I am the first to notice username/post combo?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
The cool thing about asexuals from a GBS standpoint is that they are super easy to "cuck". Because guess what, OP? While you are not having sex with your partner, I am also not having sex with them. Pretty racy, that.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Yeah, not wanting to get a laid isn't a sexual identity or anything. You don't get to be a special snowflake for not wanting to gently caress.

And you're getting all indignant in the thread as well. This is GBS what did you think was going to happen? We just gonna be like, "You don't want to have sex!? Oh jesus, that is such a tragedy!"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
FYAD reverse concern trolling honeypot

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Yeah, not wanting to get a laid isn't a sexual identity or anything. You don't get to be a special snowflake for not wanting to gently caress.

And you're getting all indignant in the thread as well. This is GBS what did you think was going to happen? We just gonna be like, "You don't want to have sex!? Oh jesus, that is such a tragedy!"

Actually here is an asexual political movement that wants recognition of their desire to do nothing. Like the rest of us care.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
You're not asexual you're mentally ill.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cardiovorax posted:

Nobody except you gives the slightest poo poo how much you do or do not get laid. Thinking that this actually deserves opening a thread over is more than enough justification to mock you for all you're worth.

I was just asking a question? Plus hoping to hear others points of view on it. I didn't mean for it to be an an indictment on others' sexual persuits. hth

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer

I can focus on the things I enjoy like calculus and Magic the Gathering. Is chasing an orgasm really worth all that effort you guys put into it? Honest question...

Who's into Calculus when you don't have to do it for school or work? Who's just INTO calculus?

Calling troll on the op.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trust me OP, if you met me you'd change your mind pretty fast.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

Shockyourmonkey posted:

Who's into Calculus when you don't have to do it for school or work? Who's just INTO calculus?

Calling troll on the op.

Oh poo poo girl? You talkin' bout them derivatives? Finding that g spot under a smooth curve? We gunna converge in that rear end?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the limit of my fucktion as x approaches boiyoiyoing

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Iggy Koopa posted:

yo can chicks even be eunuchs, like what do you remove?

you put a spoon in their holes and start scooping until you get a clean spoon

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Guancho posted:

You're not asexual you're mentally ill.

Hmmm, no I don't hink so.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

you put a spoon in their holes and start scooping until you get a clean spoon

goopy

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

FYAD reverse concern trolling honeypot

what on earth does this mean? those wordsdont belong together at all!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

opus111 posted:

Check the OP's profile. I suggest everyone who wants to make serious posts in this thread to do the same.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

they all belong together. if you look around and can't see the target, it's you.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Do you still fiddle with your tampon tunnel though?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i'm attractive and not fat so i cuck people by not having sex with them

owned

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I was just asking a question? Plus hoping to hear others points of view on it. I didn't mean for it to be an an indictment on others' sexual persuits. hth

This is literally the worst place to ask a serious question. Talk to your frie...oh ummm..famil....uhhh...get a therapist.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Damaged goods.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

What can I say? I don't have any sexual prefence and in fact do not desire of sex. I'm NOT a eunuch! I'm just a chick who would rather not have the complications.

Fer serious question: Have you been in a relationship? Like a solid relationship? Cause sometimes it'a less about the tinglinging in your dingaling more more about the closessness and poo poo that girls love. Like, there's something pretty comforting about going home and knowing there's someone waiting for you. Sex, sometimes, is like the relationship high-five that acknowledges that you and your partner are close

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
a sexual what? velociraptor?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I feel like I'm a sexual.

a sexual colossus that is.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
my uncle was tri-sexual.

he'd try anything sexual!!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

JFairfax posted:

my uncle was tri-sexual.

he'd try anything sexual!!

Give this man my number.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Sex is like magic the gathering only instead of tapping lands you tap dat rear end

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

no one cares swankivy do more gloria tesch videos

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
im asexual.

*chirping noise*

im asexual!!!

*sound of wind blowing*

IM ASEXUAL!!!!!!

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
call me when youve become a consecrated virgin op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chippita
Jun 12, 2006

by Shine
i have a penis but wear dresses and still gently caress girls. does this make me better or worse than op? Honest question...

• Locked thread