Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
hey OP, what is your correct pronoun/prefix ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
OP, your lifestyle sucks

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
You know what would make it not suck? Actually having sex with a human being

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

You know what would make it not suck? Actually having sex with a human being

Yuck

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sigh. Yes, I have plenty of platonic relationships. They fulfill my life socially.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

veilo posted:

hey OP, what is your correct pronoun/prefix ?

I'm a male.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
if the OP were a loving dog someone could have made the "A GODDAM ASEXUAL TYRANNOSAUR" joke but now it kinda falls flat

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

I was just asking a question? Plus hoping to hear others points of view on it. I didn't mean for it to be an an indictment on others' sexual persuits. hth
Actually, you didn't. You made a statement.

Nuuds P00dle
Jun 28, 2011

smash em crash em bash em:shroom:
OP just needs some tender loving to snap out of it

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I'm asexual too, but only towards rats.

-Me, VICE interviewee

Chippita
Jun 12, 2006

by Shine

not being able to get laid does not make you asexual

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

What can I say? I don't have any sexual prefence and in fact do not desire of sex. I'm NOT a eunuch! I'm just a chick who would rather not have the complications.

Every woman I've ever dated has said some variation of this after the first month or so, and I'm starting to see the constant in this equation. Clearly there is something deeply flawed with vaginas.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I'm not asexual but I've been accused of it before by both genders :(

e: i wish i were joking. I'm not asexual, just a goon.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

What can I say? I don't have any sexual prefence and in fact do not desire of sex. I'm NOT a eunuch! I'm just a chick who would rather not have the complications.

But you said you were a male. What the gently caress op?

Are you an asexual cross gender troon?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Hi OP

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sounds more incel than asexual

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

newreply.php posted:

if the OP were a loving dog someone could have made the "A GODDAM ASEXUAL TYRANNOSAUR" joke but now it kinda falls flat

There are no asexual tyrannosaurs. They went extinct.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

OP list your prescriptions

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Eagerly awaiting when the OP goes on a killing spree

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
im a

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dont think op will go on a spree

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wow GBS is really bad now I guess. Trolls are seriously aloud to post with impunity? All I was asking was a simple, basic question. It doe NOT warrant being trolled!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Are you an asexual cross gender troon?

I'm a male with female tendencies.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Wow GBS is really bad now I guess. Trolls are seriously aloud to post with impunity? All I was asking was a simple, basic question. It doe NOT warrant being trolled!

if you take the trolls out of gbs, there is no gbs buddy

and then i would have nowhere to post

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
Back in the day to be edgy kids would be all like HARUMPH I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE OR DO DRUGS I MEAN I JUST DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE ELSE DOES THESE DUMB THINGS YOU ARE ALL DUMMIES.

Asexuals are like that except with getting laid.

Edit: and less electrical tape.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

gently caress you, you stole my gimmick.

Herb Dington
Oct 6, 2013

Stop trying so drat hard. Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

OP is probably getting off on all the goons saying they'll give her/him a good a dicking.

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

Faffel posted:

I'm not asexual, just a goon.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Previa_fun posted:

OP list your prescriptions

a) something to surpress male puberty

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
OP go to a doctor and get your testosterone levels checked

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
also i get the feeling you are like 19 and just dont know poo poo about who you are and what you want

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Can you be asocial but not asexual? I like to pound vag but I hate that pussy game.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

amityville anus posted:

Can you be asocial but not asexual? I like to pound vag but I hate that pussy game.

/r/theredpill in short

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP this is actually a serious response.

It could be argued that one of the most basic primal needs is the need to reproduce. It's how a species survives. Generally speaking most species, especially humans, have brains wired to desire the need to reproduce. While modern society sees it as just being horny it is something that has been encoded into our instinct through evolution. Other things like caring for our children, hunger, thirst, etc are also examples of these types of instinctual primal urges. I'm not sure how things like homosexuality fit in there as I'm not an expert on any of this, but ultimately humans are hard wired to desire sex. The fact that you have no sexual desires at all seems like an anomaly (see: mutation), at least according to evolution. While it's respectable you want to purse other things in your life instead of chasing booty constantly it ultimately doesn't matter because you're posting on GBS. What the gently caress did you think people were going to respond with?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

It could be argued that one of the most basic primal needs is the need to reproduce. It's how a species survives. Generally speaking most species, especially humans, have brains wired to desire the need to reproduce. While modern society sees it as just being horny it is something that has been encoded into our instinct through evolution. Other things like caring for our children, hunger, thirst, etc are also examples of these types of instinctual primal urges. I'm not sure how things like homosexuality fit in there as I'm not an expert on any of this, but ultimately humans are hard wired to desire sex. The fact that you have no sexual desires at all seems like an anomaly (see: mutation), at least according to evolution. While it's respectable you want to purse other things in your life instead of chasing booty constantly it ultimately doesn't matter because you're posting on GBS. What the gently caress did you think people were going to respond with?

i'm gay?

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
a sexual what?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Windows 98 posted:

thi sis a really bad post n dumb n doesn't "get" things

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
unironically, insisting that people who don't share a personal characteristic with you, viz. sexual appetite, have something wrong with them, and cooking uo a vague pseudo-scientific justification for what is little more than idle prejudice. itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Abandon posted:

unironically, insisting that people who don't share a personal characteristic with you, viz. sexual appetite, have something wrong with them, and cooking uo a vague pseudo-scientific justification for what is little more than idle prejudice. itt

i didnt understand any of this lol

• Locked thread