Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What can I say? I don't have any sexual prefence and in fact do not desire of sex. I'm NOT a eunuch! I'm just a chick who would rather not have the complications.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

ive hosed girls with that mentality and after a few times they want it all the time
youre not different in this aspect but im sure you have your special charms

I can focus on the things I enjoy like calculus and Magic the Gathering. Is chasing an orgasm really worth all that effort you guys put into it? Honest question...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

England Sucks posted:

No you aren't.

I have my hobbies?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sigh. I just asked a simple question, I didn't want to be trolled. Mods?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Jose Oquendo posted:

how fat are you

I really don't see what that has to do with it. If I was fat and desirous of sex, I would get fit.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

What was your question exactly? I don't see one anywhere

Maybe if you weren't chasing tail all the time you could learn to read? That's my second question. Here is my first question:

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Is chasing an orgasm really worth all that effort you guys put into it? Honest question...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm happy. Seriously nobody else is with me on this lifestyle choice?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cardiovorax posted:

Nobody except you gives the slightest poo poo how much you do or do not get laid. Thinking that this actually deserves opening a thread over is more than enough justification to mock you for all you're worth.

I was just asking a question? Plus hoping to hear others points of view on it. I didn't mean for it to be an an indictment on others' sexual persuits. hth

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sigh. Yes, I have plenty of platonic relationships. They fulfill my life socially.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

veilo posted:

hey OP, what is your correct pronoun/prefix ?

I'm a male.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wow GBS is really bad now I guess. Trolls are seriously aloud to post with impunity? All I was asking was a simple, basic question. It doe NOT warrant being trolled!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Are you an asexual cross gender troon?

I'm a male with female tendencies.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

calusari posted:

OP, you've never masturbated?

I have, when I was younger.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I have a male physique but a feminine sophistication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fetus Tree posted:

im only posting itt bc OP is a buddy from another thread and wanted to add my support to him if he needed

• Locked thread