Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Hi OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dont think op will go on a spree

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Wow GBS is really bad now I guess. Trolls are seriously aloud to post with impunity? All I was asking was a simple, basic question. It doe NOT warrant being trolled!

if you take the trolls out of gbs, there is no gbs buddy

and then i would have nowhere to post

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Abandon posted:

unironically, insisting that people who don't share a personal characteristic with you, viz. sexual appetite, have something wrong with them, and cooking uo a vague pseudo-scientific justification for what is little more than idle prejudice. itt

i didnt understand any of this lol

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
what does incel mean ive seen this word a few times now

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

I have a male physique but a feminine sophistication.

lol'd irl

btw are you drunk yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im only posting itt bc OP is a buddy from another thread and wanted to add my support to him if he needed

• Locked thread