Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sounds more incel than asexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Previa_fun posted:

OP list your prescriptions

a) something to surpress male puberty

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

OP this is actually a serious response.

It could be argued that one of the most basic primal needs is the need to reproduce. It's how a species survives. Generally speaking most species, especially humans, have brains wired to desire the need to reproduce. While modern society sees it as just being horny it is something that has been encoded into our instinct through evolution. Other things like caring for our children, hunger, thirst, etc are also examples of these types of instinctual primal urges. I'm not sure how things like homosexuality fit in there as I'm not an expert on any of this, but ultimately humans are hard wired to desire sex. The fact that you have no sexual desires at all seems like an anomaly (see: mutation), at least according to evolution. While it's respectable you want to purse other things in your life instead of chasing booty constantly it ultimately doesn't matter because you're posting on GBS. What the gently caress did you think people were going to respond with?

i'm gay?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fetus Tree posted:

i didnt understand any of this lol

He's incel as well

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Soup du Jour posted:

has anyone suggested that you feel asexual because you appear to have suppressed your puberty, as indicated by your username, OP?

I did

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol that third definition was written by an incel.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

I have, when I was younger.

Wait ur a dude or girl ? This matters to my rating of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Errant Gin Monks posted:

What the gently caress does this even mean?

He gay?

• Locked thread