Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gnarlyhotep is a good gbs poster but also really nice which is hard to do. good job gnarlyhotep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
Grrl Sweatshirt and Shithouse Dave

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

gnarlyhotep is a good gbs poster but also really nice which is hard to do. good job gnarlyhotep

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Unrequited love sucks. So does the poster who may or may not exist.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

he is indeed a rad dude

harskarenjag
Mar 11, 2008
I was trying to go forever with the stupid newbie avatar, but it recently changed so I guess I'm a terrible poster

I suck atlife

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
psyops and trixie because trixie types pretty well and might be a girl which makes my penis rise and psyclops because major shitposter but possibly a girl which makes my penis rise there are my two votes

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

psyops and trixie because trixie types pretty well and might be a girl which makes my penis rise and psyclops because major shitposter but possibly a girl which makes my penis rise there are my two votes

psyops is a man who cut off he own dick

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i like ignorients for the simple reason that his posts make me laugh and he is funny and observant

also i remember that one thread where i think he was like "lol i accientally got banned" an then ozma was like "lol poo poo, you want a hand ww that" and then he just kept his new user name

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
slurp slurp slurp

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I think Rando is a v classy & funny guy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
me to my boss: look rear end in a top hat i got nominated for best poster in the gbs forum on something awful dot com by like four different people so you can go gently caress yourself

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

me to my boss: look rear end in a top hat i got nominated for best poster in the gbs forum on something awful dot com by like four different people so you can go gently caress yourself

I bet your boss can't even find the post button what a loving tool

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I bet your boss can't even find the post button what a loving tool

shes fat too

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

whaaaaaaa

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
the guy who started the reddit pedophile stuff

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Gaunab posted:

whaaaaaaa

how is that not common knowledge

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
inspector_666

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I AM BRAWW posted:

inspector_666

man I haven't seen him around in forever, is he still posting?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

how is that not common knowledge

are you tell me goons are attracted to transexuals?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

nigga fart off his own dick, a shameful nigga

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Gaunab posted:

are you tell me goons are attracted to transexuals?

nobody is attracted to psyopmonkey

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

LifeSizePotato posted:

I'm attracted to her pre and post. :whatup:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

LifeSizePotato posted:

if she would get a haircut from a professional she would be pretty cute

but then I've been telling her that for about a year now and she's stubborn as hell

Bolek
May 1, 2003

tpaine.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
dad gay so what is about to take a poo poo

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

whatis posted:

dad gay so what is about to take a poo poo
A power fantasy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

A power fantasy.

contrary to popular belief men dont poo poo because of sexual attraction. its about power and this is why it is so problematic to claim that shits are "asking for it" because of how they choose to present themselves

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i have to admit grrrlsweatshirt is also good....for a girl !! :twisted:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Forum user Genetix has gained the ire and admiration of GBS and that's cool and good. A good poster

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Hogge Wild just for the avatar (posting's solid too).

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

sid vicious is p solid IMO

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

i like ignorients for the simple reason that his posts make me laugh and he is funny and observant

also i remember that one thread where i think he was like "lol i accientally got banned" an then ozma was like "lol poo poo, you want a hand ww that" and then he just kept his new user name

You do realIze that no matter how much you jerk posters off in this thread we won't forget your contributions to the Doobie threads right?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like big beef city. he's not super funny (kinda old manish sense of humor) but he makes pretty good serious posts about food

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

vyst posted:

You do realIze that no matter how much you jerk posters off in this thread we won't forget your contributions to the Doobie threads right?

I remember his contributions to my no-ads upgrade so Fetus Tree is a swell dude and poster

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I had a pretty rad poster of Batman when I was 12. He was on top of a building in a storm and it was the envy of every kid on my little league team

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

contrary to popular belief men dont poo poo because of sexual attraction. its about power and this is why it is so problematic to claim that shits are "asking for it" because of how they choose to present themselves

See. this is a good post.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

gnarlyhotep posted:

if she would get a haircut from a professional she would be pretty cute

but then I've been telling her that for about a year now and she's stubborn as hell

Who doesn't get their haircut from a professional? Does she use a flowbee or some poo poo?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i think it's probably paranoid randroid butplug accident and ignoirents

e: oh yeah also ilikedirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i have avs turned off and a chrome extension that covers your usernames so i have no idea who any of you are. senile gbs experience ftw

• Locked thread