Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kyoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Iggy Koopa posted:

vyst is my buddy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

is that german chocolate :barf:

I don't think she cares

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

i like ignorients for the simple reason that his posts make me laugh and he is funny and observant

also i remember that one thread where i think he was like "lol i accientally got banned" an then ozma was like "lol poo poo, you want a hand ww that" and then he just kept his new user name

You do realIze that no matter how much you jerk posters off in this thread we won't forget your contributions to the Doobie threads right?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I get my hair cut from professionals at supercuts

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

Youre welcome?

E: also lol, r u mad that ppl mentioned me but nobody knows who u r?

Yes I post in gbs for the notoriety. The fact people don't empty quote me regularly is stressful and assists in my depression but I've discussed all of this with my therapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Drink Cheerwine posted:

vyst- p funny guy, i cant help but think of his sad dog body tho, sorry vyst, ur brainmeats are cool but ur bodymeats are not. keep working

Harsh, but accurate.

• Locked thread