Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

FordPRefectLL posted:

gently caress the ROW

absolutely this, also lmao at anyone who said redshirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
dad gay. so what

i log in every day eager to hear about the latest poops

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

Feeding fetishes are the creepiest drat things

oh yeah eat that eclair. oh man eat this pizza. oh wow thats gonna go straight to your thighs. oh god. eat this cake. oh my god im cumming oh god

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
fat people should be rendered down into biofuel and high-nutrient food for the poor

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I like Das Boo because she draws cute cartoons

I like Gnarlyhotep because hes a grouchy old man.

I like cucking mama because hes a dickbag.

I like ilikedirt because hes half retarded, but in a funny way.

Grrrlsweatshirt almost made the list, but she gets too boring sometimes.

gently caress you rear end hole

Fetus Tree posted:

i like all these people despite the fact that grrrl has on numerous occasions posted her disdain for me

that doesnt stop some of her posts from being funnny tho

E: i think i once drew das boo in a ms paint thread or something

i used to not like you but now i think ur a p cool guy and have no beef

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gnarlyhotep is a good gbs poster but also really nice which is hard to do. good job gnarlyhotep

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

psyops and trixie because trixie types pretty well and might be a girl which makes my penis rise and psyclops because major shitposter but possibly a girl which makes my penis rise there are my two votes

psyops is a man who cut off he own dick

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
me to my boss: look rear end in a top hat i got nominated for best poster in the gbs forum on something awful dot com by like four different people so you can go gently caress yourself

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I bet your boss can't even find the post button what a loving tool

shes fat too

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

A power fantasy.

contrary to popular belief men dont poo poo because of sexual attraction. its about power and this is why it is so problematic to claim that shits are "asking for it" because of how they choose to present themselves

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

Did anyone say "I AM BRAWW" .. lool... anyone at all..???

no because you are braww and we are not

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
well carl i dont know how the gently caress you pulled it off but youve done it again. good dog, carl

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i say yes to playing along

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Ilikedirt is my favorite poster but he hasn't posted in a while so I guess I'll give it another week and if he doesn't post again I'll pick a new favorite poster.

gently caress the row and ilikedirt stopped posting within like a week of one another which imo is a major tragedy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Luvcow posted:

Quote this if you would like to sniff a line of coke off three olive's pert rear end

can it be meth

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i would have to say the best poster is grrrlsweatshirt... just good posts across the board that i like reading

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

carrion kit posted:

boy its a good thing for all these crews, megathreads, namedrop threades, tier lists and circle jerks or we wouldn't know whos online friends and posting partners in GBS, thanks again - truley

i think its a good thing too my friend- stay safe and happy posting

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

carrion kit posted:

i need some friendly advice, should i make another 3 olives thread? be honest, you're my friend.

start, a crew

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I kind of think Trixie would be a good poster, but it just feels too easy of a pick.

probably he promised us ghost story news though.

E:

Oh I know Das Boo! Das always has good art.

i could beat the poo poo out of das boo in a fair fight. name the time and place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the chive presents the top 10 asses of something awful's gbs forum

• Locked thread