Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

get fiscal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't know if he's good or bad, but I like that yospos guy Moose Milkie because of all the funny gifs he inspired

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3448025#post397404906

i genuinely enjoyed skylark's schtick in yospos

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Gaunab posted:

whaaaaaaa

how is that not common knowledge

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Gaunab posted:

are you tell me goons are attracted to transexuals?

nobody is attracted to psyopmonkey

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i have avs turned off and a chrome extension that covers your usernames so i have no idea who any of you are. senile gbs experience ftw

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i wish two worlds had lived to see gbs 1.4 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Drink Cheerwine posted:

lifesizepotato- has cool as gently caress guns, makes funny posts that also informative ("op is a homo" eg for example and im like wow i didnt know that, today i learned)

never called someone a homo and don't think i've ever outed an op as gay. maybe it's one of those guys with the same mystery av.

(i def have the best guns on the internet, though)

• Locked thread