Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hat Thoughts posted:

Please ban Op for completing the ironic mod challenge courtesy of our ironic gbs iks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
New mod challenge from me, g0m: if ten different people quote this post, I probate the op

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

no they will not posted:

New mod challenge from me, g0m: if ten different people quote this post, I probate the op

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

no they will not posted:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was prepared to see many different kind of actual feces but that poo poo actually makes me feel bad for you
i mean gently caress there appears to be some kind of fiber preventing it from being a literal pile but

i just dont know man
youre wrong your body is messed up you need help

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Oops looks like someone else beat me to it :whitewater:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
ban anybody who actulally gives a gently caress

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
GBS really does need to fix its poo poo, I guess.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

no they will not posted:

I'm going to quote it anyways, since they will be unprobated at some point

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Luckily for me I had not yet performed my daily ablutions

I have now :)

Looks like cat food to me.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

no they will not posted:

quoting in the hopes you'll add an additional probation when the retard is free

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
ive stared at a lot of actual poo and that doesnt look like actual poo

IMO

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Every time a goon shits on something, everyone jumps up and claims it's not real poo. The last time this happened things got so out of hand a goon lost a fingat.

The only real solution is for goons everywhere to poo poo on pieces of printer paper and take pictures. Then we can build a database of poop, sortable by consistency, color, and identifiable solids. With this database we'll be able to prove once and for all who's full of poo poo.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

do it again bitch

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sammus posted:

who's full of poo poo.

everybody

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
OP your a loving idiot

you should have eaten the paper, shat it out, THEN pissed on it

all three in one

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I just pooped and haven't eaten in like 14 hours. I'm anal ready.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
don't probate him
its just his irritable bowels making him post bad

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

no they will not posted:

I clicked on poop. I'm far too sensitive for these shenanigans

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
That poo poo ain't right

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Oct 19, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

no they will not posted:

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Ironic mod challenge, poster calls bluff, GBS gets confused and upset and frets over fecal legitimacy.

Goldmine.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

At this point I might as well admit I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome

so you can tell?

can you guys read poop?

I too have mild IBS and when it hits mines like that but a ton lighter.

Holy poo poo man dark poop means its been in you for ages.

I suspect op may be telling the truth now, but he really needs to see a doctor about that coloring.

New mod challenge should have him go to a doctor for his own health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Vg9PUbP30&t=13s

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 19, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
goons please tell me more about your poop

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

no they will not posted:

Deserves probey for either:
1. Actually making GBS threads on a post for a challenge; or
2. Faking a literal shitpost to cheat a challenge

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Sammus posted:

Every time a goon shits on something, everyone jumps up and claims it's not real poo. The last time this happened things got so out of hand a goon lost a fingat.

The only real solution is for goons everywhere to poo poo on pieces of printer paper and take pictures. Then we can build a database of poop, sortable by consistency, color, and identifiable solids. With this database we'll be able to prove once and for all who's full of poo poo.

only posting that cost anyone a finger here that I know of was that guy who made his own thermite. THAT should be the new mod challenge here, thermite your poop

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

proof of concept posted:

only posting that cost anyone a finger here that I know of was that guy who made his own thermite. THAT should be the new mod challenge here, thermite your poop

Those were the days. That thread started with people making GBS threads on old consoles, then devolved into people claiming the poop on a GameCube was baked beans, then someone sacrificed a goat, then yeah. Someone made thermite and played with aerosol cans and lost their finger.

Good times!

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Sammus posted:

Those were the days. That thread started with people making GBS threads on old consoles, then devolved into people claiming the poop on a GameCube was baked beans, then someone sacrificed a goat, then yeah. Someone made thermite and played with aerosol cans and lost their finger.

Good times!

Story time.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sex Robot posted:

Ironic mod challenge, poster calls bluff, GBS gets confused and upset and frets over fecal legitimacy.

Goldmine.

fek off m8

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
the fingat thing was fake as hell but people gobbled that poo poo up anyway because gbs

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
why does everybody who writes posts on this subforum seem like theyre on the verge of a mental breakdown?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Hello yes I'm a poop expert I have concluded that no, that is in fact not a poop.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I AM BRAWW posted:

I didn't think this through lffffffuuuuuuuuu

lol now you know my pain

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Moola posted:

fek off m8

u wot

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I wish I could squeeze one out because I love making GBS threads outside. Sadly I dropped one about an hour ago

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

luncheon meat posted:

I wish I could squeeze one out because I love making GBS threads outside. Sadly I dropped one about an hour ago

Your untimely bowel movement has disappointed all of GBS.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no they will not posted:

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

no they will not posted:

Oops looks like someone else beat me to it :whitewater:

you can probate someone more than once

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

you can probate someone more than once

I'll wait until they're unprobated, and then, I'll check if ten people quoted the post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

no they will not posted:

Thank you gom.

• Locked thread