Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

the fingat thing was fake as hell but people gobbled that poo poo up anyway because gbs

i liked it because fingat is a funny word and is fun to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

I AM BRAWW posted:

I've realized that there are too many different forms and kinds of poo poo and it would be too hard to recognize real poo so I'm cancelling the mod challenge

although the op is a retard, the fact that he made a forum full of people stare intently at a photo of his maybe-poop trying to ascertain its authenticity means he pulled off a pretty successful troll

• Locked thread