Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
lol what are you doing op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
This is really fricken gay, but I'm not gassing it, thta'd be an easy way out lol :D

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

drilldo squirt posted:

You should make a mod challenge.

Lol.. ya..?? Should I? Edit the title and write [ABE NOTE: MOD CHALLENGE] .. make the OP do something really fricken epic hahhahaha..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Yo.. let me use my GBS MOd mind a second here lol.. thinking up a fawwkking Epic Mod Challenge.. gimme a min.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
AHAHAHA I got it.

Yo.. Op.. print out "da411onCLassy"'s post and either poo poo on it, piss on it, or eat it (provide video/picture proof) or else.. I ban you :twisted :lmao..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

well i got no printer til monday

...wtf.. draw the post then then piss, poo poo, eat or poo poo on it

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

The Mad Archivist posted:

make him go to the library to print out his post

Or yeah do this!!

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I think if you do complete the mod challenge : I don't ban u, you can empty quote da411onCLassy" posts, and I probate da411onCLassy instead.. also if you decide to piss/poo poo/eat it do some funny GBS poo poo like siracha or say cuck hahhaah

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
How long did Abe give people to do the challenges

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

H.H posted:

I AM BRAWW, you should add the following to the challenge:

if anyone completes the challenge before the op, they get to choose op's fate.

lmao this is added.. yea.. new rule lol

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
:siren: [color=red]ABE MOD CHALLENGE:[/color] :siren:

Op has to print out "da411onCLassy"'s post and either poo poo on it, piss on it, or eat it (provide video/picture proof) or else.. I ban OP :twisted:, OP can add funny GBS memes like "Cuck", Siracha Hot Sauce, Gamergate, etc for bonus points..

If anyone other than the op completes it before OP they decide OPs fate.

If OP sucesfully does this they dont get banned, get to quote da411onCLassy and da411onCLassy gets probated.

OP has 42 hours..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Luckily for me I had not yet performed my daily ablutions

I have now :)

is this fckin real poop...

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
It looks like Hersheys Chocolate ... any Poop examiners around?

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I didn't think this through lffffffuuuuuuuuu

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
gimme a minute to think this thru...

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Ok.. I'm going to bed.. im going to sleep on this, cause they say that if you're really unsure about something sleep on it. See you tomorrow OP..

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I don't think it's real doo doo

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I've realized that there are too many different forms and kinds of poo poo and it would be too hard to recognize real poo so I'm cancelling the mod challenge

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm guessing you just went through the same process I did of trying to figure out how to verify turd authenticity and then standing back and wondering what the gently caress you were doing with your life.

Erm... I actually just slept on it and woke up with the knowledge that it was not real man poop...

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

no they will not posted:

I would have used food colouring to write the post on a large sugar cookie, that I had baked, and then eaten it.

People just aren't creative with thier mod challenge deliveries nowadays. [sigh]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

da411onCLassy posted:

dont ever quote me again bitch

SirEvelynTremble posted:

sorry, what was that?

k

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I AM BRAWW posted:

Lol.. ya..?? Should I? Edit the title and write [ABE NOTE: MOD CHALLENGE] .. make the OP do something really fricken epic hahhahaha..

I AM BRAWW posted:

AHAHAHA I got it.

Yo.. Op.. print out "da411onCLassy"'s post and either poo poo on it, piss on it, or eat it (provide video/picture proof) or else.. I ban you :twisted :lmao..

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Luckily for me I had not yet performed my daily ablutions

I have now :)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

At this point I might as well admit I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome

so you can tell?

can you guys read poop?

• Locked thread