Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
i have a theory that canada geese just hang out and chill in canada and then they go to the US to be assholes, because there's a lot of american goons that say how they are monsters. when i go down to the river to feed them in the summer they are pretty nice, except they'll hiss sometimes if you get too close to their babies. i'm in calgary, are there any canadians that think they're jerks or are americans just giant pussies that are scared of birds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
americans just giant pussies that are scared of birds

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Those birds are a bunch of mother fuckers. They hiss like the uncouth animals they are, leave their slimy, greasy diarrhea all over the places they occupy, and the honking, oh god what a terrible sound when the swarm collects for the great journey. All excess geese belong on a dinner plate imo, only thing they're good for

e: posting from the city of champions (lol)

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Mederlock posted:

Those birds are a bunch of mother fuckers. They hiss like the uncouth animals they are, leave their slimy, greasy diarrhea all over the places they occupy, and the honking, oh god what a terrible sound when the swarm collects for the great journey. All excess geese belong on a dinner plate imo, only thing they're good for

you should add some greenspace to your cities where they can hang out instead of just having concrete lovely wastelands and maybe they'd be able to relax more

e. if you are in edmonton maybe you should stop stabbing everything and then the geese can stop being paranoid

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

you should add some greenspace to your cities where they can hang out instead of just having concrete lovely wastelands and maybe they'd be able to relax more

They literally poo poo all over anywhere that is even remotely green. I'm out in the suburbs where there's plenty of motherfucking green space and geese will ruin every square inch of it if you let them.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

mind the walrus posted:

They literally poo poo all over anywhere that is even remotely green. I'm out in the suburbs where there's plenty of motherfucking green space and geese will ruin every square inch of it if you let them.

does the rain not wash away bird poo poo where you are

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

1. It's in the grass, not exactly a great surface for easy cleaning via rain.

2. More geese come in and poo poo over it.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

I AM BRAWW posted:

americans just giant pussies that are scared of birds

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
that bird thinks you're an rear end in a top hat

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
canadian geese actually never go to canada. they're just named after canadians because they're loud, worthless, annoying and smell bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
man i think big birds are cool

The fact that they poo poo everywhere? That is not cool.

• Locked thread