Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Enter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

g0lbez posted:

azraelle killed it with his thread though

Thank you

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

bonestructure posted:

What was your thread?

I believe g0m will post all the threads in a little while.

Azraelle fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 21, 2014

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Azraelle fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 21, 2014

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

The prompts are all amazing.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Machai not getting a single reply is kinda sad really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I'm disappointed in mine because I couldn't get any real responses and also I did a lovely job. If I had it together I would have made a bunch of fake tweets and poo poo, but, gently caress it.

I did try to make a bunch of fake screenshots, but they were too easily traced back to the real image and I was afraid some cd goon would know some silent film from the 20s and promo art for Waits. Also made a broken link to imdb but that'd be more of a red flag than anything imo.

I had the same problem, I wanted to add images of lego guns and stuff, but couldn't find any really good ones that weren't easily googleable

• Locked thread