Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
enter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I cant wait :D

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Nobody is going to read mine

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

CommonTerry posted:

I'll read it when it's posted dog

while we wait, let me direct you to PYF, where I have been working on making the funny picture thread funnier.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You gave me a crappy prompt for a forum nobody reads, I'm literally shaking

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
*screaming at large statue of g0m on the beach in planet of the apes*. God drat you all to hell!!!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
do another one but on forums where people are allergic to jokes

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Gom give me something good to write for D&D, I have their trust.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

no they will not posted:

I can't think of any good D&D prompts... that's why there are none in the contest. couldn't think of any

:11tea:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Machai posted:

Make a thread in D&D discussing how you think televised Presidential Debates would have turned out had they been used for presidential elections that happened before the invention of the TV. You must bring up Taft VS Bryan in 1908 and how the moderator would handle any potential jokes about them both having the same first name.

I'll think on it...

• Locked thread