Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Face/Off, The Rock, and Con-Air.

The Cage Trilogy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Harmonia posted:

Mad Max II - Road Warrior

I see it hasn't been mentioned yet, maybe the real film experts are still sleeping??

Real stuntwork, amazing V8 cars, lord Humungus, the music, cinematography... and yeah some of the best
action scenes ever filmed.

It single-handedly created the whole post-apocalyptic theme for films and games.
The first movie is great too but a lot of the music cues are really weird and don't fit the nihilistic tone of the movie.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Come to think of it Raiders might be the best action movie.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

InterFaced posted:

I love this movie but how did Dr. Jones go from dancing on top of a floating submarine to infiltrating nazi submarine base in the next scene?
WWII era subs (and all modern non-nuclear) run 99% of the time on the surface or just below the surface to facilitate internal combustion. Presumably this sub did just that. Operating speeds of subs totally submerged is rather slow when only on battery power, which has a way shorter range as well. Presumably he manages to hang on somehow, maybe with his whip and then like water-skis behind the sub or something. The only reason I know this is because I did a ton of WWII history in school and a few papers on U-Boats but I still think he would have been killed from exposure pretty quickly since doesn't the sub appear to travel, like hundreds of miles?

• Locked thread