Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!
Whenever someone denigrates Kant, I just assume that person worships either Ayn Rand or some 20th century French charlatan already forgotten by History.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

You honestly believe a philosopher could offer informed advice about the fundamentals of life and nature without having experienced them? They would never know the correct questions to ask.

Why, yes, of course. Would you hold scientists to the same standard, or is that different somehow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

Narciss posted:

*doesnt do an experiment ever* "I don't need that 'observation' stuff, I have my pure maths and my logics."

Welcome, to the Libertarian Party.

• Locked thread