Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you dont like BDSM then you probably have aspergers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

ive never had sexual contact with another person so idk if i do or not

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you wouldn't let a beautiful woman step on your balls with stilleto heels on then you're probably either 8 years old or autistic.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I liked your old av

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

I.N.R.I posted:

If you wouldn't let a beautiful woman step on your balls with stilleto heels on then you're probably either 8 years old or autistic.

im dom only also gay so nah

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I let sexy german women wearing nazi uniforms whip my rear end with kitchen spoons until I bleed. :henget:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
If you see a hot babe and the first thing that enters your mind isn't her forcing you to eat your own cum out of a dog bowl, then you probably own several fedoras. If you'd rather have sex with her, you're basically reddit personified.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I don't know if it's considered BDSM when a woman smokes a cigarette while making fun of your small dick, but it's really good and I would like a woman to do it to me.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I get off when a women tells me the movie I'm watching is terrible and presents several cogent arguments against it

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The one where Im locked in a cupboard and a nude woman is wasting food in my kitchen.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BDSM is basically ironic sex because people do bad things and say they're actually really good.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
im jsut saying don't discount mashing plastic dicks furiously in your butt until you've tried it as filling your anus with neon colored penis replica is not gay at all so long as a woman is doing it or you think about a woman

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I honestly could not keep from giggling during the "tie me up" sex

I've tried it and it's just too goofy and forced for me to stay turned on

it's the Keanu Reeves of sex

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
BDSM is silly. It's people dressing up and pretending that they could actually make anyone do anything.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

BDSM is silly. It's people dressing up and pretending that they could actually make anyone do anything.

Agreed. Letting a middle aged man f*ck your rear end as a 14 year old is much better

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Agreed. Letting a middle aged man f*ck your rear end as a 14 year old is much better

lmao what

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

That's sick, dude. Where do you even get off saying something like that?

solovyov
Feb 23, 2006

LAWYER FIGHT

Cardiovorax posted:

That's sick, dude. Where do you even get off saying something like that?

Yeah. Dude was only 30.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
sounds like Steampunk Iphone has something he wants to talk about, let's hear him out

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

We shouldn't pressure him. If he doesn't want to talk about his experience of sexual abuse, that's his right and we need to respect that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Normal non-virgin computer programmer here. It's always funny to me when squares reel back in horror upon realizing not everyone likes missionary or going to church on Sundays. Check out the Tied Up Balls Megathread in Ask/Tell if you're interested! ;)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Normal non-virgin computer programmer here. It's always funny to me when squares reel back in horror upon realizing not everyone likes missionary or going to church on Sundays. Check out the Tied Up Balls Megathread in Ask/Tell if you're interested! ;)

I've never reeled back in horror, I just can't keep a straight face and end up laughing hysterically because all that tie me up/bondage poo poo is goofy as hell

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Fetishes are retarded and the first sign that someone was abused as a child

"Blow me baby"

"First let me stick your toe in my ear while I bark"

"...what?"

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

Fetishes are retarded and the first sign that someone was abused as a child

"Blow me baby"

"First let me stick your toe in my ear while I bark"

"...what?"

...what? Are you retarded.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I AM BRAWW posted:

...what? Are you retarded.

Show me where they touched you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I would be lying if I said I'd never been tied up by a few midgets that threw pickles at me for hours on end

You work hard you play hard :shrug:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I would be lying if I said I'd never been tied up by a few midgets that threw pickles at me for hours on end

You work hard you play hard :shrug:

ahahaha

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

EugeneJ posted:

Looks like your thumb is on her private area and your fingers are cupping her buttocks :ohdear:

That is why she is frowning, wtf?

smdh

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
If you don't engage in rear end worship on the reg, you're probably a screaming autist who cannot be allowed in public

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I enjoy BDSM where the woman gets tied up and hosed in all holes. HTH

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if a 40 year old asian woman with fake breasts kneeing you in the balls while laughing at your dick doesn't turn you on, tbh you must be some kind of beep boop autistic robot

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

you irl posted:

if a 40 year old asian woman with fake breasts kneeing you in the balls while laughing at your dick doesn't turn you on, tbh you must be some kind of beep boop autistic robot

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

check out this freak.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I am an assertive man who works in a corporate managerial position with lots of responsibility. I have to be pretty controlling in my day to day life, so to relax I love nothing more than to have a woman punch my balls repeatedly while farting in my mouth

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mulefisk posted:

I am an assertive man who works in a corporate managerial position with lots of responsibility. I have to be pretty controlling in my day to day life, so to relax I love nothing more than to have a woman punch my balls repeatedly while farting in my mouth

ahahaha

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mulefisk posted:

lol

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW
BDSM stands for "bottom damaged; send more!"

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003

gnarlyhotep posted:

I get off when a women tells me the movie I'm watching is terrible and presents several cogent arguments against it

same but with videogames

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:siren: this is basically all my sundays

http://i.imgur.com/mzTqGY4.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this is what i do on saturdays