Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh92IdbiK2DYQJE7yF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Jesus WTF does poo poo like this have to do with Hip-Hop? I don't understand that website at all unless modern Hip-Hop really is that hosed up

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Don't ask me why but that's pretty fucken hot.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Yaldabaoth posted:

Jesus WTF does poo poo like this have to do with Hip-Hop? I don't understand that website at all unless modern Hip-Hop really is that hosed up

BTS production of Drake's newest track

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010

Stay safe, Poophead Girl

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Did you know in Africa it's popular to put cow urine on your scalp to color your hair dark orange?

mameshiba! :staredog:

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
U ON WORLDSTAR BITCH *fart noises*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
is it a man or a woman? I'm confused now.

And seriously, take an hour to find a big stick hollow it out and smooth it so you can blow into a cow anus jesus christ. Is your life so busy that you have to go lips first right after watching it plop a deuce?

• Locked thread