Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry
all of a sudden? It's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

lol "turning" "all of a sudden"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

all of a sudden? It's weird.

A black man got elected president and this event was considered so unlikely by a lot of old people that they literally think he's the Anti-Christ and the end times are a-coming

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's not they that have changed, but the world around them. Social conventions are changing faster than they can keep up, and the rate at which they are being left behind grows swifter with each passing year. It's not that they have suddenly become racist, it's that you are suddenly able to perceive their attitudes as such.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
well actually it's that being racist and crazy makes u age super fast

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
I'm pretty sure they're just being ironic.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

because now more than ever it is important to secure a future for white children

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I want all old people to die.

Edit: I mean, sooner.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Being racist as a sign of maturity is an American pastime

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry
I've noticed a lot of old white people being a lot more racist than I've noticed before. I'm just curious if its just me.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
They were always racist, now as they get older they give less of a gently caress and stop being quiet about it.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i was going to ask you the same thing about old black people op

its so weird

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
this thread is sort of racist

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this thread is racist against old people

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:foxnews: :911: :obama:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

because now more than ever it is important to secure a future for white children

The man who said this was Senator for 47 years, Governor for 4 and lived to 100, so clearly he was correct. :pseudo:

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Wow you think they're racist just because they're white and say and do racist things? Sounds like you're the real racist, I've never heard such disgusting hate speech in my life.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

SirDan3k posted:

They were always racist, now as they get older they give less of a gently caress and stop being quiet about it.

also there's more old people now than at any time in human history so you hear about it more often

kashmir
Jul 1, 2003
the guy
The older you get the wiser you get

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
They used to be able to be openly racist, sexist, and homophobic when they were young. Now they still can but people frown at them.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
When you grow up to not be a useless drain on the system you will understand.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The only thing that could make 2016 better is if Hillary was black.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I remember back in my 20's racist old white people would tell me when I got older I'd think like them. Turns out the older I get the more of an insane liberal I become I must be broken.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ThirdPartyView posted:

The man who said this was Senator for 47 years, Governor for 4 and lived to 100, so clearly he was correct. :pseudo:

don't forget he has many roads and buildings named after him

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ya op what is with that. weird

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Gbs, whats with all these black people turning super racist and crazy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Justin Tyme posted:

Gbs, whats with all these black people turning super racist and crazy

Whatchu talkin' 'bout willis?

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
The elderly are renowned for their wisdom, lets not be so hasty to judge, here

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Philadelphia posted:

I'm pretty sure they're just being ironic.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
The answer is literally brain damage. Old age ruins your filter and makes you start spouting every nasty little thing that's been hiding in your subconscious but that you knew better than to actually say.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

FullLeatherJacket posted:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
society would be more honest and better if we medicated everyones frontal lobes away.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Racism is IN this millenium

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Eventually I got my parents to say that maybe cops shooting unarmed black people all the time for no reason wasn't always a good thing. :kiddo:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

race thread :iamafag:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thunderspanks posted:

lol "turning" "all of a sudden"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010