Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Hello again all you wonderful people! (and gutter owl)

I'd like to sign up if possible,

Give me Krang,because i haven't gotten to use him yet dammit!

Or Give me Tovak, because i love me some Tovak.

As for experience i've played about 3 games of the starting scenario, and the last thread was my second ever game of Full Conquest, and the first one with 4 players! :v:

If i happened to get picked this will be my first co-op game so lets all do our best to beat Volkare!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Stelas posted:

Hahahah. No-one likes Wolfhawk.

(Why on earth do people like Krang?)

Why have a character who's gimmick is going alone when the expansion she gets introduced in brings in more,awesome units that reduce her usefulness? Because Vlaada :shrug:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Stelas posted:

Apologies to all those who didn't get in! Like gently caress I'm running two games simultaneously, though!

You're not sorry at all! :argh:

Well at least that means we're gonna see some advanced play from these expert players right? I expect Volkaire down by the end of the week :colbert:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Siege damage out of the gate eh? Co-op is so :black101:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Bubble-T posted:

I might actually be able to kill a thing now!

That's the one part of this game that's always seemed funny to me, occasionally the Mage Knights are just not in a fighting mood for no particular reason. "A bunch of orcs? Are you sure we can't just run around a lot and promise them 5% of the treasure?"

I like the mental image of using Diplomacy to block with your words/how famous you are. Or if you're using Maximal Effect I like to imagine your character making the face thats on the card whenever you use it

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It doesn't help that there is no physical token difference between token and crystal, there's a few times where i had kept a red mana i had gotten for about 3 rounds because i thought i got a crystal somwhere along the way.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

With the way Volkare is acting right now, anything is better than his pace though.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

But according to your cheater scores, you're really good at MK :razz:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

This is getting tense! :ohdear:

How much of a problem is Volkare normally? When he's not being lazy like in this run.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh man look at that rep track! After you guys are done with Volkare the citizens are going to be super pissed that you didn't die with him, especially Arythea.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Gutter Owl posted:

Altem Mages live to see another Siege.

If only i were playing to run in and finish him off while taking 3 wounds :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Good job to all the players! It was a hell of a game to watch/read!

Stelas posted:

Eldritch Horror Galaxy Trucker Or Imperial Assault

Whenever you get poo poo settled, put me in for any of that! I'm curious to see how you could make Galaxy Trucker's ship building part work.

• Locked thread