Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
gonna die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont understand the reference, and im not going to respond to it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Iggy Koopa posted:

just say RIP OP

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

One can only hope.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Top City Homo posted:

just say RIP OP

youre not the boss od me now

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ThirdPartyView posted:

One can only hope.

:agreed:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
What part of West Africa? Cameroon? Nigeria? Somewhere more inland?

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I'll bet his daughter is an amputee comfort girl in the jungles of the Congo or some poo poo

lol!!!!!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
and his brother is a cannibal warlord

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iggy Koopa posted:

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

OP is worried that he won't be able to resist the sexy cabbie and will get AIDS, but get this... he already has AIDS!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
So does uber and lift still have that insurance problem where everyone is boned if you crash or did they find a good work around? I remember cities were banning it cause of something along those lines but now everyone seems to love them so maybe it was resolved?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
more like bottom city homo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

ArbitraryC posted:

So does uber and lift still have that insurance problem where everyone is boned if you crash or did they find a good work around? I remember cities were banning it cause of something along those lines but now everyone seems to love them so maybe it was resolved?

They fixed it by having a insurance policy. Like from the beginning, always.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

he'll probably be ok with that awesome health package UBER offers ahahahhahaha

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

1gnoirents posted:

Has a driver ever had Uber pay up? I suspect that if a driver did try, Uber would say, "LOL You're an independent contractor. You are on your own, sucker."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

1gnoirents posted:

But don't regular insurance policies explicitly state it doesn't cover commercial stuff? Like if I'm driving my friends around and crash they're covered, but if someone off the street gives me a 5 to drive them somewhere, they're not?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Uber drivers takes woman 20 miles away from destination and stops in empty parking lot

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Iggy Koopa posted:

There's a possibility OP now has ebola.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Baba Ganoush posted:

There's a possibility OP now has ebola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-GaXa8tSBE

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
http://valleywag.gawker.com/uber-driver-charged-for-bashing-a-passenger-in-the-head-1639711808

http://valleywag.gawker.com/why-arent-uber-and-lyft-railing-against-legal-threat-fr-1639514888

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
did he drive across the ocean just so you could criticize his service, based on his point of origin instead of the profound journey that brought him to you so that u may have a shared experience?

it seems you are living your life in gesture, have somewhere to be, yet someone else is at the wheel. it should be said that if your measure of a man is so shallow, only the same could be said of the money you possess, its inherent value, and the services rendered in exchange for said money.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
has anyone been hit and killed by an uber driver yet i'm saving a real sweet mustache ride joke

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Effectronica posted:

OP is worried that he won't be able to resist the sexy cabbie and will get AIDS, but get this... he already has AIDS!!

its true. im gay

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
WELL I HOPE HIS ARMS AREN'T TIRED

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Why don't you make a blood pact with him to not give each other Ebola? Safest way

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Make sure to have him scat swap with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Iggy Koopa posted:

youre not the boss od me now

can i be the boss of you

• Locked thread