Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Go the Dallas Cowboys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Love ya DeMarco :swoon:

and also all of you sexy beasts on the offensive line

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

wow, that was good coverage

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Old man Witten for the first down

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

JPrime posted:

When a punt is bouncing inside the ten, and there are more than 2 defenders around it, why do offensive players get anywhere near the ball?

Well, if the kicking team touches it first, then hilarious things can happen because it's a completely free play for the return team

Zoran fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 19, 2014

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Romo's patented escape move

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Romo2Escobar

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

JPrime posted:

Say what now?

I meant to say "if the kicking team touches it first," but yeah, if they do, that's technically illegal touching by the kicking team and a spot foul. So nothing bad can happen to the return team at that point.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Throw the red flag Jason

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

way to go defense

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

DrunkPanda posted:

Jamaal Charles looks like an Uruk Hai

racist

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Lote posted:

It takes a lot to make Jason loving Garrett look like a strategic genius. And yet here we are.

Princeton education, man

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Hey RedZone, put me back on the Cowboys. I don't get them here :(

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

welp

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

wheez the roux posted:

¿esperas que qué?

I saw that edit

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This whole thread should speak in Spanish

我们都应该写中文。

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Witten owns a lot

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Murray twisted his ankle a little

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Romo2Williams

God I love our offense. Great QB, great line, great backs, great receivers

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Dennis Eckersley posted:

yeah sure let's not blitz Romo. That will work every time.

he already had his spin move ready for anyone who was blitzing

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Romo vueltas son extremadamente mi mierda

:laffo:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

whoa, vosotros form

Es posible que él secretamente es de España.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Kalli posted:

Eli es stupido

poo poo, high school spanish has failed me.

estupido

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Athanatos posted:

The most times people can post "Holy gently caress Peyton Hillis is on a team"

¿Santa mierda, Peyton Hillis está en un equipo?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

¿Por qué, por qué, por qué es mi mochila tan pesada?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

Demarco Murray is so good.

Puedes ser un fan de los Vaqueros, si quieres

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Eli almost gave it away, lol

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

That was absolutely a fumble

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

How do they let Dez get that open

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Let's go Raiders

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Romo2Escobar!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

wow Floyd

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Um, Chargers line? You still have to block on a draw play

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

What happened to Bailey?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

But I don't want DeMarco to leave :smith:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

blue squares posted:

Why did they build the cowboys stadium that way?

Jerry dumb

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Demarco Murray just set an NFL record. :feelsgood:

to be fair, it is a silly arbitrary record "to start a season"

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

4th and 1 on the opponent's 40 is like the most automatic go for it situation in the entire sport of football and garrett punts

Princeton education

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

no, Scott, go back to the Cowboys

ty

• Locked thread