Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

ain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I never eat gook food anyway

don't let the chinamen win

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah whatever jon stweard.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
t
t

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

actually this is true for me. i worked for a while delivering produce and got to see the back of 3 chinese restaurants. only 1 didn't completely disgust me but i've still never eaten chinese again

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ignorance is bliss op

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

100 pre cooked egg rolls just sitting out in the open air with flies on them

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
gas this thread pls its a lil too informative iykwim

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
a drunk uncle used to say, "you know, it ain't chinese food, just a chinese guy cookin' food"

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

enziarro posted:

a drunk uncle used to say, "you know, it ain't chinese food, just a chinese guy cookin' food"

Deep.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

enziarro posted:

i dunno when i look in chinese restaurant kitchens its usually latino guys cooking

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
I went into the new chinese place in my town and right as I walked up to peruse the menu on the counter the cook hocked up a lougie and spit it info his handkerchief. Right in front of me. I turned around and beat it out of like Homer in the brothel episode. Needless to say, I haven't been back. If he'll do something like that in front of me...

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

It's very sanitary when the floors so stained with grease you can slide from one end to the other

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

uhh wasnt it grandpa simpson not homer?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont really care. this is jsut proof that ppl are way too overly concerned with sanitary conditions and scared of germs. i have never gotten food poisoning and have eaten lots of chinese food

i would love to shovel roach larva directly into my mouth and i bet i wouldnt get sick at all

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

like as long as they make the food hot it will kill whatever germs you are so scared of

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

i used to have a picture of a huge empty tub with two-inch red text reading MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE out with the trash in front of a place with like 6 NO MSG decals on the door and window

a hole-y ghost posted:

i dunno when i look in chinese restaurant kitchens its usually latino guys cooking

where the gently caress do you live

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

red state bait posted:

uhh wasnt it grandpa simpson not homer?

Good call, I was about to flag that poo poo

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

glad to see you posting in a post hot dog man gibbis

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

enziarro posted:

i used to have a picture of a huge empty tub with two-inch red text reading MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE out with the trash in front of a place with like 6 NO MSG decals on the door and window

where the gently caress do you live
14/f/ca u?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

in NYC you can see the back of chinese restaurants from behind the counter

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

in NYC you can see the back of chinese restaurants from behind the counter

then you know what he's talking about

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this is true of any restaurant anywhere tbh

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

This chinese cook at a restraunt my friend worked at had a mexican cook that he called "monkey." "Monkey, go get the beef. MONKEY!"

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

was gonna post this

Actually it's kinda funny, it's the same in gourmet restaurants. Italian, French, whatever. It's a kitchen full of Latino dudes and holy poo poo can they cook.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Loden Taylor posted:

was gonna post this

Actually it's kinda funny, it's the same in gourmet restaurants. Italian, French, whatever. It's a kitchen full of Latino dudes and holy poo poo can they cook.

haha yeah how do those browns learn to cook superior white people food, i mean lol

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

ItBurns posted:

haha yeah how do those browns learn to cook superior white people food, i mean lol

that's why I only eat the whitest of white rice prepared by 14 year old aryan girls

ethan
Dec 16, 2004
The Chinese restaurant I frequent puts moth balls in the urinal instead of urinal cakes. I still eat there but I refrain from taking a piss until I get to the alley out back.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
How are there no jokes about eating dogs yet?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ethan posted:

The Chinese restaurant I frequent puts moth balls in the urinal instead of urinal cakes. I still eat there but I refrain from taking a piss until I get to the alley out back.

we go to the same chinese restaurant

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
that's c

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
ool

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

The Monkey Man posted:

How are there no jokes about eating dogs yet?

they dont serve hotdogs at chinese restaurants dumass

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I used to work in one and it was good poo poo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ain't nothing you can say, do, or show me that's gonna keep me from cramming egg rolls down my gullet until I have to tamp them down with a chimney sweep's brush. :colbert:

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Sweet Tea posted:

100 pre cooked egg rolls just sitting out in the open air with flies on them

Flies get a bad rap, they clean themselves alot, and we associate them as being being dirty because they eat stuff we don't want to, without fly's the world would be knee deep in decomp, flies get a bad rap because of the parasites of flies, and what not.

Flies are the cats of insects, along with centipedes and bees. Mosquitoes too.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

flies are cool, i dont have a problem with them except for the biting ones. ive never lived in a place that had biting flies but that sounds enormously unpleasant

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mosquitoes are poo poo tho and are just a food source for cooler, better animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

TEAYCHES posted:

flies are cool, i dont have a problem with them except for the biting ones. ive never lived in a place that had biting flies but that sounds enormously unpleasant

Horse flies are dicks, I will give you that. But in general all flies are cool looking. the blue ones are the best.

• Locked thread