Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

IPAs are good, just so we're clear

wrong

wanna fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Myron Baloney posted:

The people who get all puffed up about how cool and manly stout or porter are - and it's always one or the other with them for some reason - are worse than any other beer wankers. I also hope sour beer does become the new IPA it's hilarious to watch someone choking on vinegar-vomit beer and pretending they love it.

What beers do you like?

Also IPAs are 9 times out of 10 garbage, that 1 time is okay. CDAs on the other hand, that 1 time is great.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

KlavoHunter posted:

wrong

wanna fight?

If you have to ask, you haven't had enough beer yet

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

psychofishhead posted:

I'm not a fan of IPAs but hearing about people talking about how great IPAs are doesn't send me into a frothing rage because I'm an adult that can handle other people having different opinions and tastes.

this isnt the forum for you my friend

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

psychofishhead posted:

I'm not a fan of IPAs but hearing about people talking about how great IPAs are doesn't send me into a frothing rage because I'm an adult that can handle other people having different opinions and tastes.

ageist

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

psychofishhead posted:

Y-yeah? Wel ffffffuuuu

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still don't actually know what a sour beer is but they sound gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Holy poo poo that beer is from CAVE 2 sign me up

Cave 3 is really where it's at imho

• Locked thread