Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
For using forehead enhancing drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
More like a five head.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
does walmart have a good retunrs policy

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Fiend posted:

More like a five head.

goldmine

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
once me and peyton got so fuckin crazy i was rimmin him for like an hour while he was strapped up in the swin upsgside down n i didn't realize since all the blood was goin to his head he was getting like a crazy horrible headache and then he literally apssed out and i had to get the sniffing salts but he was so loving heavy i couldn't get him down out of the swing before trying to wake him up so then he kept waking up a bit and then just passing out again because the blodo was still in his head

in the end i just had to call eli and even tho he's like "whatever my brother is my brother and he can live his own life" and yeah he helped me get peyton down out the swing still i could tell he was like judging you know??

Bivens
Jun 23, 2003

die mensch·maschine
as a Raiders fan i hope someone sacks Manning so hard his neck collapses like a beer can

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Bivens posted:

as a Raiders fan i hope someone sacks Manning so hard his neck collapses like a beer can

as a Raiders fan, you should probably take your own life.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

nomadologique posted:

once me and peyton got so fuckin crazy i was rimmin him for like an hour while he was strapped up in the swin upsgside down n i didn't realize since all the blood was goin to his head he was getting like a crazy horrible headache and then he literally apssed out and i had to get the sniffing salts but he was so loving heavy i couldn't get him down out of the swing before trying to wake him up so then he kept waking up a bit and then just passing out again because the blodo was still in his head

in the end i just had to call eli and even tho he's like "whatever my brother is my brother and he can live his own life" and yeah he helped me get peyton down out the swing still i could tell he was like judging you know??

would you like to hear about my fantasy football team\

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
If they had thrown the football into the stands tonight I would have lol ed

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ethanol posted:

would you like to hear about my fantasy football team\

uh ok i mean whtas in it for me??

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao, looking forward to listening to the crickets tomorrow at work

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
how coud dey do this how many morre black men be labeled thugs cus dey sucessful

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Wow, that looks pretty loving painful.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

nomadologique posted:

uh ok i mean whtas in it for me??

well my d/st is the 49ers so im watching the broncos destroy my lead this week point by point, im super mad

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
He took my pristine original bitches brew so I better get that poo poo back

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Peyton doesn't hit women or beat kids or steal underwear and cologne tester bottles from Dillards

I respect these not things in a man

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bivens posted:

Just win baby!!!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ethanol posted:

well my d/st is the 49ers so im watching the broncos destroy my lead this week point by point, im super mad

i have no fuckin clue what this means but i'm sorry for u friend, here is an arm over the shoulder (side hug)

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
hopin peyton manning makes the next fappening.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

nomadologique posted:

Wow, Eli sounds like a real rear end. I always knew his commercials were just acting, a persona. gently caress him and the Giants.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

well i mean eli is ok like at a party or something but he's not somebody you would trust with your feelings yknow? just somebody that ou can't reall get "close" to iykwim

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

and tbf everybody has got their own poo poo i mean he did help me and i dunno maybe he is giong through some stuff he's never tried to talk to me about anything like that but if he did i'd try to be there for him

i dunno u can't judge u just really can't

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
look noma just chill we all here 4 u bruh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

CommonTerry posted:

look noma just chill we all here 4 u bruh

thx Common Terry!

nomadologique