Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Pansacola posted:

ill get to it later.................................................

Dont do it pansacola :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

ok

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Broenheim posted:

Is the place where we post our suicide notes?

you can

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009

neato burrito posted:

Being dead is gay.

same.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Robbie Fowler posted:

todays the day nigga.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Last health eval for the welfare office was so bad, the doctor made an appointment for emergency psychiatric/suicide intervention. That was a month ago, she just called and said she might have time on Thurssday. If she gets a car from the pool.

My court appointed caretaker quit last month and they can't find a replacement for the lovely pay/depressing work. I think he lasted 12 weeks.
He forgot to renew my mail redirection so now I get the delightful dunning letters and lawyer crap again. They go straight to the trash, good luck suing me for torrenting Metro 2033 motherfuckers.

I barely have to willpower to watch some bald guy playing Hearthstone on twitch instead of laying in bed 23 hours a day.
protip: don't become clinically depressed

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i literally want to but havent got the energy

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

sauer kraut posted:

Last health eval for the welfare office was so bad, the doctor made an appointment for emergency psychiatric/suicide intervention. That was a month ago, she just called and said she might have time on Thurssday. If she gets a car from the pool.

My court appointed caretaker quit last month and they can't find a replacement for the lovely pay/depressing work. I think he lasted 12 weeks.
He forgot to renew my mail redirection so now I get the delightful dunning letters and lawyer crap again. They go straight to the trash, good luck suing me for torrenting Metro 2033 motherfuckers.

I barely have to willpower to watch some bald guy playing Hearthstone on twitch instead of laying in bed 23 hours a day.

Go for a walk.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

keyvin posted:

Go for a walk.

impossible. im gonna strain my legs. ive been in bed for 62 hours now

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
I'll get around to it after my psych appointment tomorrow.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
I can't muster the enthusiasm for it.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Last ti9me a goon killed themself I told my therapist about it because it was depressing

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Can't die till I get these student loans paid off.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
for anyone thinking about such a thing: think of the possibility that tomorrow holds. you could go on a walk and meet the girl of your dreams, or even a future lifelong friend that shares numerous commonalities with you. just hold on. lol psyche! if you're thinking about killing yourself, it's probably a good idea because you're a loser piece of poo poo in a game of musical chairs where the winners sit and you're near the back of a line that is hundreds of millions long to take a seat. think about how you got to this point. bask in the sorrow. follow through. kill yourself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Get a garbage bag, rent a canister of helium, grab a vacuum. Place the garbage bag over your head. Alternately suck the air out of the garbage bag and pump in helium until the bag is full of helium. Suffocate without the sensation of suffocation.

That, or find a suitable bridge to jump off of. Golden Gate Bridge is a popular and effective choice.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I'm too fat and lazy to do it. Maybe if I exercise and work on my self confidence i'll be able to do it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sauer kraut posted:

that sucks man. i hope you get better

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Are there any detailed stats on how many people are currently not killing themselves only because of the effect on people left behind? Thanks in advance.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

Get a garbage bag, rent a canister of helium, grab a vacuum. Place the garbage bag over your head. Alternately suck the air out of the garbage bag and pump in helium until the bag is full of helium. Suffocate without the sensation of suffocation.

That, or find a suitable bridge to jump off of. Golden Gate Bridge is a popular and effective choice.

Fyi you can use nitrogen for this and it works out much better and cheaper i would think.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
when killing oneself place the gun into the mouth upside down angled toward the bottom of the skull the objective is to destroy the brainstem or failing that send the round boreholing crazily through the cerebellum these control the importanting things like breathing and shitposting. aiming for the temples is a bitchmade rookie movie that just makes you a retard or worse destroys the part of the brain that wants to commit suicide

of course if you're contemplating suicide youre too poor to buy a gun so its a catch 22 moral of the story no one with money has ever been sad in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
Don't do it people! At least hold on until GoonCon '15.

• Locked thread