Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Omg its horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Rape yourself to death.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
think about haikus

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Lay down on your back and do not move while blocking thoughts by focusing on breathing. Maintain awareness while your body begins to trip balls.

Remember do not move, even if your nose is itching.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Chris Awful posted:

Lay down on your back and do not move while blocking thoughts by focusing on breathing. Maintain awareness while your body begins to trip balls.

Remember do not move, even if your nose is itching.

im going to try this but I know it aint gonna work on me

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Od on your grandmas heart medicine. It's tha bomb!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Clowns will eat me!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Drink some tea.

It works for me.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"Sleep will come soon, goon.
Just rest and think about Hai-
Kus." GBS post

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Melatonin has been helping me.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.
Just take a quick look at GBS posters and be glad your life is not as sad as theirs. It'll make you feel good and you will fall asleep. You might dream about getting raped by neckbeards though. But atleast you're asleep, right?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Have you thought about bourbon? It works for me, generally.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

take 300mg of DPH like I just did :razz:

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Lately I've been thinking about myself in a blizzard and imagine an ebola pandemic breaking out around me. It's comforting in the way that thoughts of standing in front of a train, or possibly, catching a virus like AIDS is comforting. You know that you're going to die, so what is causing anxiety to make you stay awake?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

yes at work with 2 hours sleep

YES

Y ES Y E S Y E S Y E S Y ES

Good day to you all goons! If you live on the other side of the planet, ie the wrong side, have an adequate night

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

im going to try this but I know it aint gonna work on me

don't do it. it's loving trippy and you'll be scared to fall asleep for years.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

don't do it. it's loving trippy and you'll be scared to fall asleep for years.

lol I did try it, I couldn't do it for more than a few minutes tops. I started noticing how my body would move to my heartbeat and that freaked me out

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Count sequential square numbers

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

yes at work with 2 hours sleep

YES

Y ES Y E S Y E S Y E S Y ES

Good day to you all goons! If you live on the other side of the planet, ie the wrong side, have an adequate night

im happy for you op

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
op when u get home 2nite try running in a circle in ur living room for 2 hrs or until u pass out
u will zzzzzz thru the nite
hth

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I really, really, really feel like poo poo

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

1gnoirents posted:

I really, really, really feel like poo poo

welcome to the ladder, have fun climbing it

manpants
Mar 12, 2009
Drink some warm milk with honey, it LITERALLY never fails.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

on the plus side, you should have a supremely blissful night's sleep tonight

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
toughen up op i do this like twice a week, making good choices all around

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I believe the OP should seek therapy.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
The best part is when you begin drifting off to sleep, but then suddenly become aware that youre drifting off to sleep which causes you to wake up and now youre hosed.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

I believe the OP should seek therapy.

It's actually been fleshed out as anxiety at night. Ambien totally kills it, but I ran out. I probably took two a few times, or dropped them. Although its odd because I usually have extra so ... I'm beginning to suspect something else happened.

I will look into this mystery

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Gutcruncher posted:

The best part is when you begin drifting off to sleep, but then suddenly become aware that youre drifting off to sleep which causes you to wake up and now youre hosed.

yeah totally. Sometimes when I'm just thinking about something my thoughts suddenly get very strange and illogical, but its just because I'm *about* to sleep. Sometimes I notice how weird the thoughts were though and snap back into awakeness. blows

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hm, sounds like u have brainprolbems

have u tried sleeping pills or other sleeping druggs? Fight your brain with proper chemistry and u will be alright

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
clowns will eat me

lololololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Zzulu posted:

hm, sounds like u have brainprolbems

have u tried sleeping pills or other sleeping druggs? Fight your brain with proper chemistry and u will be alright

yes, ambien, works amazing. it doesnt even make me sleepy anymore, but it solves the problem regardless and boom im like, snorez lol

• Locked thread