Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY

post your dogs here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
ebola dog.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a good dog

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY

mookface posted:

a good dog

indeed, i've never tasted anything better since forever.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Al Borland posted:

ebola dog.

I was going to make this joke but then I saw the pic and fucker really does look like he has the big E

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

I was going to make this joke but then I saw the pic and fucker really does look like he has the big E

it's a she you idiot

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Are dog tongues supposed to look that gross?

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
Your dog has chronic black-tongue?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Justin Time! posted:

it's a she you idiot

Oh then she either has ebola or you're just Morally Inepting her

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
OP please call a vet we're concerned.

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

Viridiant posted:

OP please call a vet we're concerned.

she's been like that since birth, and she's p. old now after God knows how long so no cause to be alarmed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Everyone knows royal dogs have blue blood and tongues!

• Locked thread