Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The "friend zone" will become obsolete. We will have evolved beyond turning nice guys down in favor of jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
There won't be a singularity because it looks more like the Universe will be torn apart by Dark Energy than crushed into a single point by Dark Matter

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
will i be able to hug you through the internet? can i hug you in the black hole?

:parrot:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i have no idea what "singularity" is or how to use it in a sentence or if it should be preceded by "a" or "the"

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

There won't be a singularity because it looks more like the Universe will be torn apart by Dark Energy than crushed into a single point by Dark Matter

This sounds racist.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

We will all be downloaded into My Little Pony and forced to live out a hellish nightmare of pastel colored ponies until the heat death of the universe.

I have no hooves and I must clop.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Australians will be protected because our government believes copper cabling is the future.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
no longer will whores reject decent gentlemen for assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Some of us has already attained the singularity. To be frank, being single is not that much of an accomplishment, too.

• Locked thread