Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Post your campaign speeches here.

As for me, it's simple.

1) I have an Utena av.
2) I am right about everything.
3) If I were made GBS IK, everyone who is left posting here would love what I did with the place!

So, why should people vote for anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
I stand a good chance of provoking some delicious meltdowns, and I promise to continue purging megathreads as they come up.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I am a spawn of Azathoth and there's no bigger idiot king than that

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

b/c everyone who doesn't like me would flip their poo poo and it'd be funny

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Nobody knows who I am, so I have no affiliations. Meaning it won't bother me to ban ANYONE.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
im unemployed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dexters Secret posted:

b/c everyone who doesn't like me would flip their poo poo and it'd be funny

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if you think abt it i am probably the best choice for new gbs mod or ik

but i have no interest in such a thing bc telling people how to post seems like the dumbest thing ever

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Conversely, telling people how to post is one of my favorite activities.

:justpost:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
plenty of free time; ample supply of flavored lube

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i know when people should and shouldnt shitpost and am ready to enforce this opinion without ever explicitly explaining it

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

because i am not now, nor i have i ever been, a sex criminal, nor a fan of star trek

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i'm just here to take up space on the ballot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
b/c im super terrible and gbs is due for a decline phase

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007
I'd make random threads play music, have us go back to "I'll eat anything in my cupboards/fridge sans poison" threads.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Puppy Galaxy posted:

because i am not now, nor i have i ever been, a sex criminal, nor a fan of star trek

doh

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Puppy Galaxy posted:

these are negatives when they make these sorts of decisions

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

This is for the first elections after the revolt of the general forumgoing public.

NO POSTATION WITHOUT VOTATION

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

ITT we select the leader of the rebellion.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
*clears throat* im gay

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would enforce sanctions in any post that did not include at least one sexy GIF

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If I was in charge people could only make 1 thread per day, but like carbon credit trading, a user could buy a thread from a user that has extras or doesn't want to use their thread that day. Lots of replies in threads because there would be nothing else to do! Vote for me.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

^Hello my rival. Nice to see we posted at the same time.

If elected, I would allow everyone to make TEN threads in GBS every day!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Michael Corleone posted:

If I was in charge people could only make 1 thread per day, but like carbon credit trading, a user could buy a thread from a user that has extras or doesn't want to use their thread that day. Lots of replies in threads because there would be nothing else to do! Vote for me.

lol actually not a bad idea

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I would force people make suicide pact style probation agreements with other posters. And enforce them.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
People already have the option to make 10 threads a day if they want to. What hope and change are you bringing to the forum users? Unless you are going to FORCE people to make 10 threads a day, which imo, is p bad 5 is okay but 10 is real bad. DON'T VOTE FOR THIS GUY!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Kylra posted:

I would force people make suicide pact style probation agreements with other posters. And enforce them.

example pls

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

People already have the option to make 10 threads a day if they want to. What hope and change are you bringing to the forum users? Unless you are going to FORCE people to make 10 threads a day, which imo, is p bad 5 is okay but 10 is real bad. DON'T VOTE FOR THIS GUY!
You can keep the thread posting rate you currently have if you want to under the new plan.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Kylra posted:

You can keep the thread posting rate you currently have if you want to under the new plan.

That sounds okay then, no posting quota's. But I like my idea of one OP a day per user, it seems to have support from the people as well. I wish you well and hope we both make it to the general election!

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
I should be the next IK because I don't know what an IK is.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

MantisToboggan posted:

I should be the next IK because I don't know what an IK is.
Get a load of this idiot king. Is this the kind of person we want being an IK? No. Vote for me and I will give you all the probations you could ever want.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i would gas this thread
too many op posts shameful

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY
i represent the average GBS poster.

i know what they want:
butts, dicks, etc.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i would have GBS theme days, where one day it would be BUTTS and next it would be FARTS and then MAMELUKS and so on

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

i would gas this thread
too many op posts shameful
Look at this guy not even having an anime av. Is this who you want leading GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
P cool tweak to my original plan. Everyone can post one thread, but everyone must vote on every thread, then the OP of the thread will be allowed to post x OPs where x is the rating of their thread. If you got a one, sorry mister, better luck tomorrow! This rewards good posters who put effort into their posts, and also gives the community a say in who they want to see posting. p cool and this is democracy in action folks. Vote 4 MC!

• Locked thread