Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
if your 13 years old and autistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

lol

'if'

just lol

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

maniacdevnull posted:

lol

'if'

just lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i was under the impression that siriactually worked but my sister got an iphone and that is totally false to such a degree that its embarassing especially compared to google voice search, which actually has a response other than 'i don't know what you mean'

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

siri has cut down on the number of times my dad has called me to do unit conversions when he's working on home improvement and building projects

worksforme

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
using an android phone has left me with the false impression that we have moved past the point in voice recognition where you have to be in a silent room and enunciate perfectly clearly for a 50% chance of it to understand what you said

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
an android phone. for fucks sake

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

google voice search does work a lot better than siri in most circumstances, but as a counterpoint, mine somehow got set to Chinese and now will only pick up queries in that language and I don't know how to change it back.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Sagebrush posted:

google voice search does work a lot better than siri in most circumstances, but as a counterpoint, mine somehow got set to Chinese and now will only pick up queries in that language and I don't know how to change it back.

we got a regular power user here

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Sagebrush posted:

just say 转换语言英语, no big deal

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Sagebrush posted:

sounds like a unicode problem http://blogs.msdn.com/b/oldnewthing/archive/2014/09/30/10561239.aspx

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

nigga crab pollock posted:

i was under the impression that siriactually worked but my sister got an iphone and that is totally false to such a degree that its embarassing especially compared to google voice search, which actually has a response other than 'i don't know what you mean'

if siri can understand a mumbly autistic child maybe the problem is your sister, hth

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i use siri while i'm driving and it works fine over the road noise and open window noise

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
i use siri for many things op

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

that story is actually cute. little autist has a fwiend

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

I was standing next to my boss and I said "What time is it" so he picked up his phone and said "SIRI WHAT TIME IS IT" then looked at the screen to see what time it was apple are true innovators.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Captain Pike posted:

I was standing next to my boss and I said "What time is it" so he picked up his phone and said "SIRI WHAT TIME IS IT" then looked at the screen to see what time it was apple are true innovators.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

siri is the new "using apple maps with an outstretched arm on the first iphone"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Captain Pike posted:

the only real answer to that question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9A36qK-Eg&t=13s

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ray lewis murdered a person and they built a statue for him in front of the stadium

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

graph posted:

ray lewis murdered a person and they built a statue for him in front of the stadium

tbf that's way less murders than your average baltimore resident

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

ray lewis didn't murder anyone. he was trying to calm the situation down and then his friend murdered a guy, so ray ran away and refused to snitch.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Blackula69 posted:

ray lewis didn't murder anyone. he was trying to calm the situation down and then his friend murdered a guy, so ray ran away and refused to snitch.

never help the police, ray did the right thing.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

maniacdevnull posted:

never help the police, ray did the right thing.

:psyduck: aaaaa

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

hernandez 100% did that poo poo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Blackula69 posted:

hernandez 100% did that poo poo

im the soundbite of the woman crying then chanting 'innocent' in front of the police station

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
tony stewart killed a guy by running them over but got off because the victim had weed in their system

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

graph posted:

tony stewart killed a guy by running them over but got off because the victim had weed in their system

america is the best sometimes

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

whatever you do don't look up Perrish Cox's trial, it will bum. you. out.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

siri is great but sometimes she doesn't understand my accent and when i say "hey, sammy?!" (my :siren:WIFE'S:siren: name) when my phone is plugged in siri responds but otherwise she is fantastic.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

graph posted:

lmao. this actually happened.

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

graph posted:

what?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tony stewart pointed his race car at a guy and ran him over, flinging his body and killing him, but got off because the victim had smoked pot in the past month

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

pressss

Set my alarm for nine thirty am

zzz

My only siri use case to date :o:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009