Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

dammit, this would work better if I was still 13

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

duckfarts posted:

dammit, this would work better if I was still 13

cool carrier

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

PuTTY riot posted:

cool carrier

ugh I forgot to clean off all that info that can be used by angry posters to track me down oh well

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

still not as lol as the Steven Seagal Is Made A Real Jefferson Parish Sheriff and Arrests Black Teens Comedy Hour

jefferson county too? seagal is a deputy in maricopa county, az (where he came along on a raid and drove a swat tank over someone's dog)

is it even legal to be a member of two corrupt police departments simultaneously? isn't that double entrapment

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
the funny thing about Steven segal is that he does Buddhist dharma lectures, and poo poo like this. he also likes to kick stunt men in the nuts on set because he finds it hilarious

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

NoneMoreNegative posted:

pressss

Set my alarm for nine thirty am

zzz

My only siri use case to date :o:

i'm the enviable 9:30am wakeup time

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Fabricated posted:

a bunch of cops shot people from an overpass during katrina and then conspired to cover it up then after prosecutors basically proved it all beyond the shadow of a doubt and got them legit hard sentences (50+ years for a couple) they complained the prosecutors leaked info to the news or osmething and got all of their sentences vacated for a new trial

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danziger_Bridge_shootings

wow the danziger bridge poo poo still isnt resolved?

this loving country

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

Ericadia posted:

weekends

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
how long has lf meant 'stop making me feel bad about things'

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

focal ischemia posted:

how long has lf meant 'stop making me feel bad about things'

i enjoy reading about our cyberpunk dystopia, and welcome my future replicant assailant

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in the near future my children will be mercilessly gunned down by a ptsd addled veteran of a domestic conflict with a cybernetic eye augment in cold blood. the cop will be procedurally acquitted by a trial conducted instantaneously by computer at the time of the homicide, and my future earnings will be debited the fee of processing the corpse and the bandwidth and computer time of the trial.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Slippery Tilde
death to transamerican corporations

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ericadia posted:

It's not so enviable to wake up at noon when you work until midnight or 1am and have classes :smith:

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

the funny thing about Steven segal is that he does Buddhist dharma lectures, and poo poo like this. he also likes to kick stunt men in the nuts on set because he finds it hilarious

one time a stuntman made him poo poo his pants

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Smythe posted:

in the near future my children will be mercilessly gunned down by a ptsd addled veteran of a domestic conflict with a cybernetic eye augment in cold blood. the cop will be procedurally acquitted by a trial conducted instantaneously by computer at the time of the homicide, and my future earnings will be debited the fee of processing the corpse and the bandwidth and computer time of the trial.

smythe write the cyberpunk novella

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

my friend wrote a screenplay where a guy with dementia befriends Siri because he has no family and other gay aspects I think he's still trying to sell it

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Smythe posted:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Egan Yardley posted:

my friend wrote a screenplay where a guy with dementia befriends Siri because he has no family and other gay aspects I think he's still trying to sell it
please tell me more about the gay aspects. is there hot siri-on-siri action?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I use Siri a lot op

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Egan Yardley posted:

I've read some ~hollywood scripts~ and they're surprisingly bad

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Blackula69 posted:

if you can do better, you should go become a screenwriter and make millions

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

don't think i haven't thought about it, like a lot. that's one of my dream jobs

another is "billionaire poet"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mine is "sex astronaut"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

mines poster

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
mine is mod of yospos

nightmares are a type of dream

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Blackula69 posted:

scripts and screenplays arent novels or are supposed to read like one so yeah they'll look stupid most of the time, that's why they throw millions of dollars at them to make a movie out of it

its probably also why you see good actors in lovely flics: scripts are too boring to read so they tell their agent yeah right sure i'll do it

now compare storyboards to comic books

have a cool bill murray anecdote as compensation for this boring post

quote:

Well, how about Garfield? Can you explain that to me? Did you just do it for the dough?

No! I didn't make that for the dough! Well, not completely. I thought it would be kind of fun, because doing a voice is challenging, and I'd never done that. Plus, I looked at the script, and it said, "So-and-so and Joel Coen." And I thought: Christ, well, I love those Coens! They're funny. So I sorta read a few pages of it and thought, Yeah, I'd like to do that. I had these agents at the time, and I said, "What do they give you to do one of these things?" And they said, "Oh, they give you $50,000." So I said, "Okay, well, I don't even leave the fuckin' driveway for that kind of money."

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Proteus4994 posted:

mine is mod of yospos

it makes me wonder what swsp did to deserve it

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

newreply.php posted:

scripts and screenplays arent novels or are supposed to read like one so yeah they'll look stupid most of the time, that's why they throw millions of dollars at them to make a movie out of it

its probably also why you see good actors in lovely flics: scripts are too boring to read so they tell their agent yeah right sure i'll do it

now compare storyboards to comic books

have a cool bill murray anecdote as compensation for this boring post

no I know that, I have always hated reading scripts. but good ones are actually fun to read and you can envision things in your head. but bad dialogue, spelling errors, plot problems - you just need to get into the system and sell a few scripts and you'll be fine (until the exec who likes you gets fired)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Proteus4994 posted:

mine is mod of yospos

it's not hard to ignore a forum while it eats itself alive, actually

• Locked thread